15: Circus

*The next day*

"A circus in town?!"

"Yes honey. Everytime there's a circus in every town, it's my time to see who deserves to die. And adult or child or both."

The whole town (or city) is full of games, smell of treats in the air, colorful tents, decorations, clowns, and excitement all around. Right now pennywise and (y/n) are hiding behind a tee so they won't be seen.

"But penny we discuss this. And you promise no more eating kids."

"But (y/n) you have to understand this. The reason why I eat humans because they and their fears keep me alive. So can you PLEASE lemme do this?" The clown kneel down while  he holds both of (y/n)'s hands. (y/n) doesn't want to lose him. And true she's like penny. Immortal and her stomach always has room for fear.

"*sigh* okay. You can do this, whatever and whenever you want. I know what I said before but I love you even more." (y/n) let go of his hands and place her hands on pennywise's cheeks and kiss him. Penny's eyes widens then closes them as he holds her close. The kiss last for a long time until...

"Attention everyone!"

The immortal couple pulls way from the kiss breathing hard, and saliva drizzle from their mouths. Pennywise stands up on his feet and look at the stage along with his woman while they're still behind the tall thick tree. The circus is at the town square and there's a stage for performances. Right now there's a guy in a clown outfit with painted smile.

"Today we're going to start with magic. Please welcome, the amazing Mr magic guy!"

The crowd cheers as penny scoff in annoy. "Whatever they don't know what real magic is." He turns to (y/n) who's next to him and smiles. "I remember that magical moment when you turn immortal after I share my love with you."

(y/n) smiles, blushes, and face down to the ground. Pennywise raise her chin up and look into her (e/c) orbs. "Now listen sweetie, you stay here while I go find some jerks around here."

"Why is this so important to you? Besides eating people with fear on top." (y/n) ask in curiosity.

"Well since I'm pennywise the dancing clown, the circus is one of my most favorite activities in my immortal life and I don't want any jerks to ruin it. Plus hunting other humans is for fun for me."

"Well don't go without me" (y/n) turns herself into her clown form.

"Oh (y/n) you're the best!" Pennywise give her a peck on the cheek and fly above the crowd to behind the stage where the backdoor is. (y/n) stood there speechless wondering what her longtime friend is doing.

"Hmm... I wonder what Penny's up to..."

*Pennywise's POV*

I teleport inside back stage and see a bunch of performers getting ready while that lame magic guy goes on. Until there's something that caught my eye.

"Okay dude you're penny wise the dancing clown and make sure you do great like how you practice."

I see a guy in a clipboard talking to this old fashion clown guy who's gonna do MY part? We'll see about that....

*Narrator's POV*

(y/n) stand there looking all tired of watching this so call magic show. The announcer come on stage and announce,

"Okay thank you Mr magic guy, now ladies and gentlemen, the greatest clown we ever had is here right now and he's very exciting to give you the best clown performance of all time. Please welcome, pennywise the dancing clown!"

(y/n) gasp in shock as the audience cheer. The curtains open and there's pennywise looking all proud and begin to do this silly dance that made the crowd laugh while a music plays. It makes (y/n) laugh and stares at him this whole time. The dance last 30 seconds during the music then it stops. The crowd cheers in uproar as pennywise bow and goes backstage. The 18 year old woman in her clown disguise fly above​ the audience without being seen and teleport backstage to congratulate her man. But there's one small problem, a woman in a female clown outfit walk up to penny and start talking to him.

"Hey there, you really pull yourself out there."

Penny stares awkwardly and gives out a awkward smile. "Um, thanks?"

"If you get nervous I'll hold your hand.~" The naturally red hair woman takes Penny's large glove hand and strokes it with her thumb.

(y/n)'s blood boil in rage and jealousy. That bitch is taking her man. (y/n) jumps out and pulls the woman's hair. "What do you think you're doing, girly?!"

The woman rubs her head and tries to get up. "Who are you calling girly, bitch?"

(y/n)'s teeth start to grow sharp like she has vampire teeth, and grows claws.

"It's on."

***

pennywise and (y/n) are outside at the hiding spot from the town square, still in their clown outfits, having a lunch break. They're cover in blood as they're eating the woman who tries to flirt with penny.

"Oh golly (y/n) I can't believe all that fuss over a random woman try to hook me up." He said as he chews on a leg with blood dripping from his chin.

"Well that's because you belong to me. And only me." (y/n) says proudly as she continues to chew on a arm. Then its hits penny. He drops the leg and jams his hand in the dead body's chest and pulls out a beating heart.

"A heart for my heart." Pennywise pass it on to (y/n) as she takes it.

"Thanks penny." (y/n) leans to Penny's cheek and kiss it leaving a blood stain kiss mark. Pennywise blush until he and (y/n) heard some yelling nearby and it's not from the circus. But from the hood. There's a gang surrounding a bunch of scared girls begging to let them go.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" (y/n) gives out a evil smirk.

"Oh yeah baby. These guys need to float down with us."

So the clown and his girl left the body out in the open and attack the gang and erase the memory of what the innocent girls just saw, and they head home.