Prologue

On a rainy day at a small town of Derry, a seven year old girl name (y/n) (l/n) finish making a paper boat. The little girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) run out of her bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen where her mom is cooking.

"Mommy, mommy! Look what I made!"

Mom turn to her daughter and look surprised. "Oh it looks great sweetheart."

"Thanks. This is the perfect time of weather to test it out. Why don't I go outside on the street and let it float?"

"I don't know honey. Its not going to be-"

"Please mommy? It'll be just one time."

"*sigh* okay you'll be out there for five minutes. I'll call you when it's time to go back."

"Thanks mom."

So little (y/n) puts on her (f/c) raincoat with a hoodie that comes with some boots. She walks outside in a calm rain and place her boat on a river. (Y/n) follows the boat as it goes faster, then she notice the little river is on its way to a sewer that's wide open.

"Oh no!"

When the boat falls into the sewer, (y/n) kneels down and looks to see if her boat's there. But no sign of it just darkness. Suddenly, eyes pop out into (y/n) sight and got her startled.

"Hiya (y/n)." The voice comes into the light and there's a clown holding (y/n)'s hand made paper boat. "What a nice boat. Do you want it back?"

(y/n) stares at the smiling clown and answers "Umm yes please."

"You look like a nice girl. I bet you have a lot of friends." The clown said.

"Thank you. But the only friends I have is my mommy and daddy."

"Ohh, well that's very sweet of you. Where are they?" The clown ask with a smile.

"Daddy's at work and mommy is at home making some supper."

"Well then, do you think she wants an balloon?" The clown pulls out a red balloon. "You want a balloon too, (y/n)?"

"Um, I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers."

"Ohh, well I'm pennywise the dancing clown. I'm pennywise. Yes meet (y/n). (y/n) meet pennywise. Now we aren't strangers, aren't we?"

(y/n) thought about it. "I guess not. I might as well get going."

"Without your boat? You seem to work hard on it." The clown hold up the paper boat to show the little (y/n).

"Yeah, but I think you should have it." (y/n) insist with a cute smile. "You seem like a sweet guy that deserves a little something. I'll just tell mom it fell in the sewer. I can always make another one."

Penny did not see that coming. A girl shows up out of nowhere and be nice to him. And she's not even scared of him. Before the clown could say any thing else...

"(y/n)! Come on sweetheart! It's time to come back!"

"Oh. I must go back home. We'll see each other again pennywise?"

"Yes of course. Bye bye!" Penny waves.

"Bye penny!" (y/n) runs back to her house as the clown teleport out of the sewer as he watches (y/n) leave.

"I think... I just made a friend." He holds up the (f/c) paper boat and stares at it.

So penny wise and (y/n) become friends. The clown think about killing her but he rather spare her life. But he didn't tell her about that Penny's a killer clown but he will one day since he feels bad about keeping that kind of secret from her.