5: The Losers Club

A week pass after the trip to Hawaii, pennywise and (y/n) has been traveling from place to place without mom and dad noticing. A group of pre-teens have been investigating a monster who's responsible for the disappearance of a lot of children. The losers club. They want this to stop before things in Derry gets worse.

"Okay guys so... That clown has been in earth for generations and we have no clue where it came from but the shitty thing it had done to my brother... Has gone too far." The leader of the losers club, Bill announce. He and the group just found out that pennywise is responsible for haunting their home town Derry, Maine. And for taking a lot of children away from their families.

Bill is making a plan to get revenge on pennywise for killing his little brother.

"And Bill." Eddie cuts in. "I saw the clown hanging out with this hot girl name (y/n)."

The group turn their attention to the boy. "The fuck did you just say?!" Richie shout. He's shocked like the others. "You better not be playing with us Eddie because we have some serious situation."

"I'm dead serious." Eddie pulls out a few pictures from his pocket. "Look!"

The group look at three different pics of pennywise and (y/n). The first has penny with (y/n) walking in the park. The second one is the clown and the girl sitting in a tree look happy like their laughing. And the third one is they are walking towards the abandon house, hand in hand.

The losers club look back to the boy. And...

"Have you been spying on them Eddie?! Because that's genius you watch them without getting caught?" Stan said look surprised.

"Yeah. And I think (y/n) has no idea that the clown is a kid eater because I heard her say, 'oh man penny I'm so glad we're friends, and we met when I was 7 and things haven't change between our friendship.' I think we need to find this chick and bring some evidence so her friend will be exposed."

"Sounds like a good plan."

"But what would this (y/n) girl think of this?" Beverly interrupts. "I mean, don't you think they're close and (y/n) would be upset. It's gonna be hard for her to handle since they know each other for years."

The guys had to agree with the only girl in the group. They can't imagine how sad (y/n) would be if they tell her and kill penny. Is there any other way to stop penny besides killing him?

***

(y/n) is allow to take a walk in the park alone with permission from penny. She usually see more than ten kids playing on the playground, but today (y/n) see five children not really having fun. Just sadness in the air on a cloudy day while the parents are quiet. (y/n) guess the missing kids are friends and/ or family of those kids. No one can handle of the pain and sorrow.

While walking to the forest full of flowers, the losers club are in their positions. They follow (y/n) all day to find the perfect time to tell her about pennywise. Then they jump out of the bushes and startles (y/n).

"Who are you guys? Have you been following me?!"

"Yes we are." Bill walks towards her. "Because we know you've been friends with some clown call pennywise."

(y/n)'s face turn pale. She got caught.

"But don't worry we came to warn you. We know you've been close friends with it- I mean him. But you know a lot of kids go missing for the past couple of weeks?"

"Yeah... What does this have to do with penny?"

"Well... How do I explain this? Umm. Well pennywise is some kind of immortal monster that can change into anything. And... He's responsible for taking the kids and we know where his secret place is... In the sewers."

(y/n) stood there speechless. She has a lot of stuff echoing in her mind. (y/n) don't believe a word Bill said.

"D-do you have any evidence?"

Bill takes out a book, opens it and shows a page to (y/n). There's a crowd of people but penny is at the left side giving out a smile.

"T-that can't be him! Why are you telling me this?! And how did you know I'm friends with pennywise?!"

"I've been spying on you." Eddie said. (y/n)'s face is red and hot tears escape from her (e/c) eyes.

"Look I know your upset but we did this to protect you. I know we all just met but the thing is Bill want to take revenge on it because the clown ate his little brother, Georgie."

(y/n) cover her mouth as she gasp in shock. She never expect to see that coming. Bill must've been very sad at the funeral.

"Hey. If you need us, please give us a call. Will you be okay when you get home?" Bill pass a little piece of paper of his number to (y/n). She nods in 'yes' as she walks back to the same path where she came from.

"I think she'll cry herself to sleep when she gets home." Mike said, feeling bad.

"But she'll be fine. Right?" Beverly ask and she turns to the leader.

"I hope so. But she's older than us so I think she can have a talk to it alone."

*Pennywise's pov*

Why those little brats?! They just told poor (y/n) about me! I've been following (y/n) this whole time and witness those losers told her about me. I must get rid of those kids once and for all. But first I must see if (y/n) wants to talk to me when she gets home. This is not gonna go well....