28. You are my lucky charm...

Zacznij od początku

Aaliya and bulbul are angry on their husbands for hiding this important matter to them while pragya is feeling bad as abhi has kept her in the darkness and not revealed the news to her earlier...

Purab and Arjun are grinning on looking at their wives while Abhi makes a teasing look on seeing his fuggy and winks at her... The trio girls just wished their husbands congratulations for a name sake or for dadi/ dasi's sake...

Purab: Alright Abhi... Im really tired man... I wanna hit the bed asap...

Arjun: Me too puru... This abhi has sucked all our blood... Lost my beautiful sleep more than a month... Huh... Have to sleep in peace without any hindrances...

Abhi: Hello... we came here to enjoy our days and not to sleep you two lazy gooses... Haan you guys need sleep hun... Go ahead... But clear my doubts first...

So, you guys mean to say that my sisters aaliya and bulbul as your trouble makers and not allowing you two to sleep peacefully right... 😉😉😉😉

Arjun and Purab shouts in shock while Aaliya and Bulbul barges on their husbands angrily... Abhi winks at them and starts to laugh aloud...

Pragya is admiring her husband's carefree laughter uncontrollably... She cant divert her attention from abhi for a second too and she completely forgets that she is angry on him...

Abhi raises his brow and looks at pragya intensely.... Pragya stammers with abhi's looks and hungs her head down as the gaze is havocing tension in her body....

 Pragya stammers with abhi's looks and hungs her head down as the gaze is havocing tension in her body

Abhi mentally pats himself for having such an effect on his lovely wife pragya... He just want to scoop her in his arms and show how much he loves her and how her arrival has brought him many happiness in his life...

But he controls himself for sometime as he is going to give his fuggy an unexpectedable thing to her....

Abhi: Alright... Listen to me now... Jiju , purab, Aaliya di and bulbul ... Iv a suprise for you four... Just a small token of my love for jiju and purab's hardwork... But promise me, you all will do what I say??? I need a return gift from you all very soon...

Aaliya: Huh... A return gift... What's it chottu???

Abhi: Yes of course di... A return gift ... Not now but after some months...

Bulbul: What's it bhai??? I couldn't get you...

Arjun and Purab understands what abhi is saying and whispers in their wives ears what abhi is demanding... Aaliya and bulbul blushes uncontrollably...

Dadi: What's it abhi beta... What are you asking them in return???

Abhi: Im asking my aaliya di and my little bulbul to make me uncle soon and to make you two grand mother soon....