She rolled her eyes walking over me "Yes, Ricky" she said barely looking at me. I took a puff, slowly releasing the smoke. "What happened? I asked. "Pshhh this guy was tripping and I left" she explained.

"I know my worth and I wasn't going to be taken advantage of-

I could've laughed at the statement. "Look at me London" I demanded. She sighed forcing her eyes my way.

"I need you to pick a side, either you comply fully or you remove yourself from this club. Yes, there are thousands of creepy men here and you know the strip club culture. We have a no-touch policy; you guys aren't allowed to be nude.So I don't want to hear the excuses" I said. With the high security here what could he possibly have done? London is the type to only gravitate towards the ballers or the good-looking guys and that's not how it works. If an old man is paying for a lap dance in the champagne room You give him that damn lap dance. Strippers aren't picky about money, money is money.

"I know you London, and I know you well. If you don't like it...go home. I have no problem sending anyone home" I explained. She rolled her eyes taking money of out her bra handing it to me. I took the crumbled up money placing it in my pocket. "You're on morning shift all next week," I said. She turned around "What? she asked

"If you don't follow protocol, it's going to be consequences. Simple. Understood? I said. She rolled her eyes "I don't need this place-

"That's not what I asked. Are we clear? I asked. "Yes," she said lowly storming off in a childlike manner.

I sighed looking around to see what else needed to be done. God, we needed more staff. "Aye Mike, we're out of sanitizer," I said.

"Got you," he said quickly going to the storage room. I ran into Rudy, Kamaya's boyfriend/baby daddy "Wassup Boss" he said dapping me up. "Wassup Rudy, what's going on? I asked

"Nothing much bout to make this run," he said. "Yeah, well go handle your business," I said. "You know.. we could always use a brain for this business.. you know. I love your big bro but he ain't that smart like you" he laughed.

"Aye, don't be talking about my bro like that and you already know I'm not with that, I already hate babysitting these fucking broads with daddy issues" I joked.

"Hey Ricky" I turned over watching Brianna walk past me. She was one of the newest dancers. I hired her because of her looks, I have yet to see her dancing skills and I don't tend to. "Wassup Bre," I said as she smirked walking past me.

"Wait hold up" I stopped her. "Y-yeah" she said nervously. I looked around for Kimberly. Kimberly was one of the old heads here, I needed Kim to put Brianna on game. I snapped "Kim" I called

She flew over here. "Yes," she called. "Teach Brianna, everything she needs to know" I ordered.

"Sure," she said taking Bre under her wing.

---------

"Okay babe, here's a few things you need to know. Grant is the owner of this club and Ricky is his son. Ricky can come off really intimidating. He does not play; he expects you to do what you're supposed to do. Be here on time, always look your best. If you don't look presentable he'll send you back to the dressing room" Kimberly explained

"Why is it so busy in here to be a strip club? Brianna asked innocently. They stopped what they were doing watching Ricky and his crew have their conversation.

She sighed "Its more than a business. They push weight in here. You see the dark skin guy to the left. Yeah, he's the supplier and makes sure everything is on point. Dreux he cleans the money; I heard all the money goes to the cleaners across the street. The girl, that's Kamaya that's Ricky's little sister as well as Rudy's baby momma. Maya is like the stripper mom she makes sure we have everything we need"