Chapter 1: I Choose Dare

A/N ⚠️PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ⚠️ Just two things about this before you start. Yes, this is starting in 2014 and going from there as a time frame. And this book will have MY interpretation of what happened with the split. MINE. This is how EYE think it happened therefore that's how I will write it. I know some fans still think differently so if at any point my perception of Camila leaving upsets you because you believe differently, please just exit the book. This is my only warning and it's my nicest. Any comments after this will be fair game.

Now that that's out the way..... PLEASE ENJOY!! 💙💙

From - Bestfriend 😍: I threw up the food from the cafe 😩

To - Bestfriend 😍: You want anything while I'm out here??

From - Bestfriend 😍: A boyfriend 🙏

From - Bestfriend 😍: And a shake

To - Bestfriend 😍: 😂 Lmao what kind you want

From - Bestfriend 😍: I want my man chocolate

To - Bestfriend 😍: Bitch I'm not out here on a damn boyfriend search 😐

From - Bestfriend 😍: strawberry 😂

I laughed, shaking my head as I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I had walk to the bank because my mom sent me some money. It was only a couple of blocks away from my college campus, so I decided to just walk it since it was a nice day outside anyways.

Luckily, there were a line of fast food restaurants on the way there. But because I already passed McDonald's, I figured I would get her one from Sonic, which was closer to the school, since Wendy's only specialized in frosty's.

I stopped at the intersection waiting for the light to go red so I could walk. I pulled out my phone again to see my friend texted me to make sure it was strawberry cheesecake. I rolled my eyes, texting back okay as I peeked up to see if it was time to walk. The street light was turning yellow so I knew it was about to turn. As I put my phone back in my pocket, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see a girl standing next to me. I smiled as she changed positions to stand in front of me.

"Hey. I'm Dinah."

I furrowed my eyebrows, still smiling slightly.

"Y/N."

She nodded looking over to her side, rolling her eyes before facing me again. I followed her eyes to the Wendy's window to see four other girls scramble away and try to act normal. I laughed, turning back to the girl in front of me.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing."

She said shaking her head, closing her eyes. She looked back at me, smiling again just standing there. I looked behind her to see that the light turned green again so I had to wait for however long again.

"So, is there a reason you stopped me?"

"Um... sort of..."

"Well, I sort of have to go. My friend is waiting for me to bring her something from Sonic."

She nodded slowly, looking back to the girls in the window. She made a face at them as she did making me scoff.

"I don't know what game you guys are playing.... but is it okay if you hurry your dare up."