"It's okay, Stanley," Suze assured her husband. "If you want to go, you can. You don't have to stay here with me all night."

"What good is it to go to a club to stare at careless low self-esteem woman exposing themselves when I can stay here and watch my wife give me a show?" Stanley teased, making Suze blush.

Anger and agitation appeared on Mona's face but she hid it away quickly. But not quick enough since Stanley saw it. Stanley smiled in accomplishment. If Mona still wanted to play, Stanley has some game left in him just in case.

"Then it's settled. Mona and I will go clubbing tonight. Let's go and get some new brands to wear," Miranda concluded. "And no, Stanley, this does not mean that you are right. I just need to get some new clothes for some important events."

Stanley grinned at Miranda as she watched her get up and led Mona to the door. Miranda does not know about Mona and he wanted to keep it that way.

 "Stanley! Stanley!" Suze screamed as she came downstairs as soon as she can. Something was wrong and she hoped that Stanley could help.

"What's wrong, love?" Stanley asked. He was watching his favorite comedy show and he didn't like it when any one but his wife interrupted him. He noticed Suze's scared expression and used the remote to turn off the television.

"It's about Mona," Suze said. Stanley immediately lost interest and turned back on the television. If anything bad happened to Mona, it would mean that his wish came true and/or that she deserved it.

 "Stanley, this is serious!" Suze snapped. "Mona called me but I was too late to answer. She left me a voice mail, and she seemed scared like she needed help."

Must be one of her schemes, Stanley thought. But she wouldn't go that far, would she?

Her wife really felt something with Mona and actually cared if something happened to her. Mona knows that herself, and couldn't have done it on person, could she?

Then why didn't she call me instead? Stanley thought. I guess she knew if she did call I wouldn't have answered.

Stanley took his attention from the television to his now, trembling wife. Then the door flung open to reveal Miranda who was holding tons of shopping bags.

"Woo! I'm so pooped!" Miranda said, exhausted. "How's everyone doing?"

"Is Mona with you?" Suze wondered.

"No why?"

"Suze thinks that something is wrong with her," Stanley stated.

"Weren't you at the club with her?" Suze asked Miranda.

"Yeah but then I got a call from Mrs. Lillian, and she told me that she got some new trends that were on sell, so I had to leave. I asked Mona if she wanted to come with me but she said no and the last time I saw her before leaving to the mall she was with some guy." Miranda explained. 

"Maybe she's hurt,' Suze said. “I’ve got to go check."

"No," Stanley disagreed. "I'll go." If this was a trap to lure Stanley in then Suze would get the wrong message but if Stanley went alone, he would be able to curse Mona out of his life.

But if it wasn't a trap and Mona was really hurt then Stanley wouldn't want Suze to see the pain.

"But--"

"She'll be back safe and sound," Stanley assured Suze. "Don't worry."

After bribing the front men, Stanley walked into the Fresh club, a stripper club for all genders of all sexual desires. Stanley had only been there for one minute, and he had already seen about ten girls revealing themselves to men. Stanley found it disgusting how women these days would that but there were times when he understood some of them. Some women do it for a roof over their head, food on their table, and for money in their pockets, but most just do it for the fun of it.