The second most recognisable, and most definitely the strongest, arcobaleno has the Shadow and the Sun melbourn. He is named Re-

Suddenly, the door was slammed open alerting everyone in the classroom. They turned their heads- Tsuna stopping his reading spree -to see their homeroom teacher, Mr Parker, standing there with a stoic expression.

The atmosphere was thick, tense and dampened with depression as the teacher's gaze glazed over the students. "Shut your mouths. Today, we will observing the seniors taking part in the summon battles," he explained coldly.

Once you gain a summon, your schedule changes slightly to where you have to take classes to bond more with your summons, and one of the most important- summon battles. If you have a healing class summon, then you do not take part in any of the fights.

However, summons are allowed to harm Masutas during the battle. Students without summons are not permitted to take part, especially if they are inexperienced. Usually, it's Masuta against Masuta with their summons (specifically the freshmen and new sophomores).

Alternatively, the teachers and their summons can fight against the students and their summons, though only the older sophomores and seniors can partake in this. It was a common occurrence, believe it or not, and the senior/sophomore Masutas who have contracts with healing class summons are always on standby.

The healing class summons and their Masutas are always ready to assist, in case things go haywire whenever there is a battle. It doesn't matter if it's a freshman, sophomore or senior fight.

Senior battles often have spectators, other than the remnants of the class after the contestants are chosen of course; students from around the school like other senior classes, sophomores and freshmen, teachers, visitors and even company dons.

Most companies prefer to have Masutas as employees and then use their strongest summons as body guards or hitmen for the company. The company dons request visits to Melbourn academy from Russia to Mexico to Australia, to observe the seniors and scope out potential employees.

However, even the company dons have to book weeks, even months in advance, and find a free time in their schedule which lined up with the weekly battles from different senior classes.

It just was not natural, which is why the event left a bitter taste in our brunette's mouth. The teachers of senior classes didn't just give the freshmen classes free passes to watch the battles- it just didn't happen. At. All.

"Alright, look alive. We're moving over to the arena!"

The arena was, perhaps, one of the most beautiful places in the school, being inspired by Greek architecture. The quartz walls and framework was beautifully sculpted, with gorgeous details intricately carved into them like clay, to make it seem like there were pillars placed between each flat surface.

There were many large rows of step-like, continuous chairs which acted like extra long, curving benches with smaller steps in between each quarter. Smoothly curving to create a lip, there was a large inner circle which served as the arena with a fourteen-metre diameter, just shy of the width of a football pitch.

The walls surrounding the arena were smooth, with no indentations nor carving with an odd, bright green crackle every now and again. Lightning coating- most likely very strong, to stop the school from getting ridiculously high bills for the rebuilding.

Atop the 'lip', was a pretty fence which was made of a stronger material than clay or the quartz which seemed to make up the entire arena. There were two entry ways; arched, with a retractable gate on each.