chapter 86 😍😍😍😍😍😍

First thanku to all my readers and friends who always support me and love me 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Love u all for ur support and love 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Now come to story ;

Screen starts from swasan hugging each other , swasan are hugging each other lovingly .

Sanskar parted hug and see intense swara , swara see his eyes and understand his inner feelings and looking down in shyness

Sanskar parted hug and see intense swara , swara see his eyes and understand his inner feelings and looking down in shyness . Sanskar smiles at her lovingly.

Sanskar : ( huskily near her ear🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 ) princess today is very happy moment for us , hai naa ( swara nods lightly in yes shyly , sanskar smiles at her and said naughtily and huskily ) then we should celebrate it also na .

Swara : ( understand his meaning but thought to tease him and said with smile ) yes sanskar we should celebrate .

Sanskar gets shocked to listen her because he didn't expect this answer from his shy princess .

Sanskar : ( shocked and said ) what ?

Swara : ( smile cutely and said ) yes i m saying we should celebrate our happiness .

Sanskar : ( gets happy and said naughtily🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 ) okay then ( about to lean on her , swara side from him , sanskar gets confused

and said being confused ) what happen princess , now only you told you also wants to celebrate and now ( make cute sad pout ) .

Swara : ( smiles at him and said with smirk  ) yeah we will celebrate , but  first i want to eat rasmaali . And also of my fav shop .

Sanskar gets shocked to listen her and looking at her with widened eyes.

Sanskar : ( said in shock ) princess you are trying to blackmail me .

Swara : ( smile  and said ) no mr maheshwari , i m not trying to blackmailing you ( sanskar smiles at her , swara see him and smirk and said ) yes sanskar because  i m not trying , i m blackmailing you .