chapter 1 😍😘😍

First of all i want to thanku all my readers who comment on my first ever story .😘😍😘😍😘😍 i m so happy after seeing so much response on my character sketch .after getting 35 votes and 91 comment on my first story'character sketch  I M feeling like dancing😜🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃.u all are so nice 😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍  and i want to thanks to all my lovely reader who supported me mounikr mouni,anniya s,jaanvisighania, jennyuk,sravs64,sharVarJat,tanya028,alagu sweet,aonjunase, komal 499,cutiepie_nerd,praju 2797,vi18410,smilie 124,deek28,ektakhan19,dipsikha123, tamil206, laprincipessaoscura,anjali 1999,mars 111,saima26,shilpi87,sreeveda.             ,sujay03, rithikaj12,sushmayadav,febifebz,  sweta dass,alagu sweet,shinchain-0324,thinemoon thanku to all my readers i m so happy to see ur response keep reading like this and supporting me and speciall thanks to swasan 0909,13 vanisha,ankitagaude,preet786, kanchandholia who encourage me to write and give a chance to my writing so i decide to write love u all😍😘😘😘 sorry if i forget someone any name but whoesever who likes my story and also appreciate me are in my heart💓💓💓i love u all keep reading like this supporting me i tried my best to entrain u guys so now back to the story first chapter of this story hope u all like this **finger clossed***
So........
Its a heavenly morning .sun falls on our couple who is sleeping in each other embrace. guess who is the couple Ofcourse swasan.😍😘😍
(Guys see this room i just their blue room so 😍😘😍much so that no change in room .room is same as in sr)

swara head on sanskar 'chest and he hold swara by her waist cutely 😍😘😍 they looks so cute😍😘😍😘but sun has other plan and sun rays fall on swasan swara tries to hide her face in sanskar 'neck with the moment of swara sanskar wakes up irritati...

swara head on sanskar 'chest and he hold swara by her waist cutely 😍😘😍 they looks so cute😍😘😍😘but sun has other plan and sun rays fall on swasan swara tries to hide her face in sanskar 'neck with the moment of swara sanskar wakes up irritating  see the  most beautiful creation"his wife" near by him and tries to hide from sun 's rays she is looking so beautiful and glowing even in moring  😍😘😍😘😘 her face is looking so cute even after many year of marriage but her hair flips disturbs her view so He lovingly and  slowly tucked her hair strainds behind her ear not to disturb his cute princess and kissed her forhead and give a peck on her soft lips😘he start remembering their all old moments how he enter in her life to destroy her but she makes him a good human being😊 and how they did fake marriage and their friendship how he falls in love in her.💓💓💓💓he had no expectation that this cute pari can love him.💖💖💖how they forcefully married,(in my view this was the best thing that was happened) how swara falls in love with him 💗💗💗 then kavita came to divide them how they overcome from that also how they beat all odds and problems infront of their love and they again marry 😊 he gets teary eye 😢when he remembering how she falls in river bec of rajat how his life was without her .....he immediately hug her and gets teary eye when he remember that incident he kissed her forhead he don't want to remember that painful moment how sahil tries to divide them but they  beats all odds from all things and they again have to live apart from each other when laksh was missing just bec of baba(guys in my ff in 6 month leap track swasan are living seperately bec of shekar he wants that swara should help ragini bec i don't like that track)😢its my POV only ) but they overcome from all problem and agin unite in all sense💖💖💖💖 now they  have a son and when he gets to know that swara is pregnant he id  feeling like dancing their symbol of love💕💕💕he enjoyed his princess 'mood swings and also do 😰😰some dangerous activity when swayam birth he makes their realtion more strong and pure now they have a cute family*guys this the overview journey of swasan till now which i want to tell u all😊😊😊 in back ground song is playing during his thinking dere ra dere ra sanskar background song i love this song its so touchy and  romantic ha na😍😍😍*
And he feels himself so lucky to get her as his wife😘
Sanskar admire his wife who is looking so cute while sleeping (people thinks after so many year love decrease but not in our swasan case ha naa 😉😉😉***)he admire her how she looks so beautiful😘😍😘 even after become mumma whenever he see her he lost in her beauty sanskar looking swara lovingly without blinking his eyes😉😉😉(oh oh itna pyaar)
After sometime swara gets up and see her husband who is staring her lovingly she smiles to see her cute hubby who looks more cute with his cute smile .he become so busy in admiring her that he don't have idea that she is wake up now.she feels so blessed to have such loving hubby who loves her infinity😍😘😍😘😍 who can do anything for her who loves her that much which she cannot describe in words his love for her increase day be day and she feels herself so lucky to get him
Swara smiles naughtily and said(in a teasing tone)
Swara=staring is rude mr maheshwari😉😉
SAnskar who is lost in his wife's dreams and beauty after listening her he noticed that she is awake now
Swara=what's the matter mr maheshwari where u lost 😉😉😉😉
Sanskar(shocked then said naughtily) = in u princess and in ur beauty
swara(blushed )=sanskar u are so shameless now u are father of kid so behave like that
sanskar(naughtily)=shameless toh hoo. And swayam is example of this😉😉😉
Swara (blushed hard)=sanskar stop it always romance romance u have no other topic
Sanskar(put hand on her neck)and said with no=nooo
Swara =ur romance never end na mr over romantic husband
Sanskar=aur hoga bhi hi tab bhi nahi jab aap princess bhudi bhi ho jaogi tab hi ur prince always loves u like anything😍😘😍😘even  till my bre....his last word stop by swara who kept her hand on his mouth to not speak about death