chapter 83

First thanku to all my readers and friends who always support me and love me 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Love u all for ur support and love 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Now come to story ;

Screen starts from swasan face .

Sanskar : ( smiles to swara and said ) princess Come now we have to go to home. ( swara smile and nods yes to him , sanskar smiles and hold swara hand , swara smile to him , they both come to car and sit , drive for mm.

After some time ;

Swasan come infront of mm house , they come out from car . swara see sanskar , sanskar smiles to her and hold her palm , swara smiles back to him . they both go inside of mm . they come and see whole members are sitting being  tensed . swasan come in Hall . swayam see swasan and run to them cutely , swasan see them and smile , sanskar pick swayam in his arm lovingly , swara caress his hair lovingly. 

Swayam : ( cutely shouts ) mumma , papa come. ( all listen his voice and see swasan in Hall and come to them worriedly ) .

Sujata : ( come to them and ask worriedly ) chota tu  thik toh ho Na , vo mystery man pakda gaya Ke ,  aur Chori tu Ke kar rhi Hai sanskar Ke sath tu toh apne kamre main thi Na.

Swara see sanskar worriedly , as she lie to sujata , sanskar see her and understand her tension and hold her hand to assure her.

Sanskar : ( said to sujata ) mom actually princess  was with me only. Actually I made plan to involve princess also .

Sujata : ( confused and said )I didn't understand you sanskar .

Sanskar : ( said ) I will tell you all mom ( narrate whole matter to all , all gets shocked to listen him ,  and their expression turn to angry one to know about arjun real face , At last sanskar said ) so this is what happen today , arjun was only the mystery man .

Kavlak , ap also gets shocked to know that arjun was mystery man and look each other shockingly .

Sujata : ( angrily ) how dare that arjun did this , why you send him so soon to jail , I want to beat him with my belan . so he will not able to get up .
I was have always have doubt on him . the way he behave , I don't like him .and see he was the original criminal .

Sanskar : ( hold her shoulder and said ) calm down mom , relax , now he is in jail and he gets his punishment . so relax , now arjun chapter is close in our life.  ( sujata nods to him ) .

Prem : ( come to them and said to sanskar ) sanskar you should tell me , I will tell him his position by my talent of boxing ( show his punch ) .

Uttara smile to him , sanskar notice this and smiles naughtily.

Sanskar : ( teasingly to prem ) prem you should use your brain and get which you want .

Uttrem gets shocked to listen him and looking him being shocked , others are looking him being confused .

Sujata : ( being confused ) re sanskar Ke Ke rha Hai tu chore.

Sanskar : ( see uttrem and smiles naughtily , uttrem see and nods no to him , sanskar smiles and about to say gets shocked to listen something ) .

Swara : ( irritating and said ) argh sanskar you speak so much , I m feeling sleepy , I want to sleep .

Sanskar and other gets shocked to listen him.

Sanskar : ( shocked and said ) princess what happen to you.

Swara : ( irritating ) sanskar I want to sleep , and you are speaking so much . I need  rest ... I m so tired ( make sad pout ) .