chapter 28 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.

First thanks to all my readers and friends who always support me and love me 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.

So come to story ;

The heavenly couples are sleeping peacefully😍😍 in each other embrace in a single blanket 😍. Swara 's head on sanskar 's bare chest 🙈. And sanskar is holding her bare waist🙈 tightly in blanket .

 And sanskar is holding her bare waist🙈 tightly in blanket

Sun rays falls on them it disturb swara 's sleep . She open her eyes and then see her cute husband who is hugging her cutely😍. Swara smiles and hug her tightly.😗 Suddenly see something and her eyes gete widened.

Swara : ( hit her own head and said ) oh shit how can i become so late. I should go  ( about to get up but suddenly someone pulls her and she  see sanskar who is looking at her naughtily😉 and give a Naughty smirk😉 to her and make her lie on him fully . Swara looks shockingly to him . Soon comes to sense and hit sanskar 's bare chest lightly. ..

Swara : ( fake anger ) sanskar what is this

Swara : ( fake anger ) sanskar what is this. Why u always pulls me like this. One day u will broke my hand or ur nose . Stupid ( slap his bare chest lightly ) ..

Sanskar : ( chuckled😅 lightly and said naughtily😉 ) i know princess how to pull my princess . So u don't need to worry . *wink😉* ( hold her waist tightly ).

Swara : ( shook her head uunbelievable )  sanskar u are really mad .

Sanskar : ( pulls her close by waist  and said huskily near her ear😉 ) yes princess i m mad , i m mad in ur love ( bite her earlobe huskily🙈🙈 ) .

Swara : ( bite her lips to control her moan and said while controlling her moan ) sanskar.. .

Sanskar : ( romantically nuzzle near her ear nad said 😘😘) yess i m sanskar .ur sanskar . Well where were u going.

Swara : ( who gets lost in his touch come to sense and said to sanskar ) sanskar because we are getting late. See the time its so late . We should go .

Sanskar roll on her and come on her and ser swara romantically.😘  Swara see him while breathing heavily because of proximity😘 ...

Sanskar : ( near her ear huskily 🙈🙈) now late is sure na u made me so tired yesterday .