chapter 30 😍😍😍😍😍.

First thanks to all my readers who always support me and love me 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.

Now come to story ;

The heavenly couple are sleeping in each other embrace lovingly in a single blanket .🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 Swara 's head on sanskar 's bare chest🙈🙈🙈🙈 and sanskar is holding swara by her bare waist . Swara 's bare legs are intertwined by sanskar 's bare legs .🙈🙈 Both are hugging each other lovingly. Sun rays fall on them it disturb swara 's sleep and she snuggling into him to hide herself from sun .  Sanskar feels her movement and open his eyes and see his side , his princess , his love is hugging him cutely and lovingly😍😍😍😍😍😍 . Sanskar smiles and give a peck on her lip lovingly 😍and caress swara 's face lovingly .

Sanskar : ( caress swara 's face lovingly😍 and thinks himself ) princess i will not leave that cavity who made my princess cry . I will definitely do something but what ..  ( in the meantime swara open her eyes and see sanskar who is lost in his thoughts ) .

Swara : ( lock hand around his neck and said by pecking his nose lovingly 😍) good morning prince what happen prince what are u thinking .

Sanskar : ( comes from his thoughts and see swara and smiles lovingly and kiss swara 's lips 😘) nothing princess , good morning .

Swara : ( lovingly by caressing sanskar 's bare chest lovingly 😍🙈🙈) i love u prince.

Sanskar : ( smiles to see her cute antiques and kiss her hair lovingly and said ) i love u too princess ...

Sanskar : ( smiles naughtily 😉😉and said  ) well princess my good morning kiss .

Swara : ( smiles lovingly and immediately put her lips on his lips and start kissing softly 🙈🙈🙈🙈, sanskar shocked to see her because he thinks she will not kiss him because of shyness .🙈🙈🙈🙈swara chuckled to see him shocked , smiles mischeifs and bite sanskar 's lips hard. 🙈🙈🙈Sanskar come to sense by this .swara start kissing him more hardly🙈🙈🙈.  Sanskar also start responding and grabs swara 's hair tightly in his fist and start kissing her wildly 🙈🙈🙈🙈both are kissing each other passionate 🙈🙈🙈🙈.

After 20 minutes they broke the kiss. Sanskar wipes his lips and breathing heavily and  looks  swara with Naughty smiles . Swara is breathing heavily and see sanskar 's Naughty smiles and looks down .

Sanskar : ( naughtily 😉😉near her ear huskily 🙈) wow princess what a kiss.  Really , i loved it ( bite her cheek lightly ) .

Swara : ( start blushing and moan when sanskar bite her cheek🙈 , she said ) u only demand morning kiss.

Sanskar : ( naughtily😉 said ) but i didn't said lip kiss and this much hot kiss ( bite her earlobe sensously 🙈) .

Swara : ( gets embarrassed and said by fumbling ) actually i m voh sanskar . Vo .

Sanskar : ( see her and start laughing😝😝😜😜😜😜😜😜 , swara looks him being confused )  OMG princess , hahah , haaha , look at ur face OMG u are embarrassed to kiss ur own husband aww ( kiss swara 's chin lovingly and said ) aww my princess u are so sweet and innocent. I love u .

Swara : ( listen him and make cute angry pout and slap his bare chest ) sanskar.... u always make fun of me . U are very bad .

Sanskar : ( stop laughing and smiles and said by nuzzling🙈🙈 his nose near her neck ,

Little romance 😍.

swara close her eyes and feels ticklish in her body with his touch  and said ) jaise bhi hoon but  only ur princess. So bear me .