chapter 64 😍😍😍😍😍

First thanku to all my readers and friends who always support me and love me 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Love u all for ur support and love 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Now come to story ;

Scene starts from smiling face of swasaniyam and tiring face of Ap , kavlak. All are admiring swasaniyam love and happy to see ap , kavlak tiring face.

Suddenly someone come in mm. Swasaniyam and all see and smiles to see shomi , ragini and sharad . Swasaniyam smiles and come near . Swara hug the ragini lovingly .

Swara : ( lovingly ) ragini how are u ?

Ragini : ( broke hug and shouts angrily )  swasan gets shocked to by this ) how dare u , u are not my sister .

Sanskar understand her reason of angry but see swara who is seeing her teary eye come near her and hold her shoulder .

Swara : ( teary eye ) ragini what happen ?

Ragini : ( angrily ) u are asking this .u don't know .

Sanskar : ( to ragini ) ragini calm down . Swara is guilty now.  Forgive her .

Ragini : ( angrily ) no sanskar bhai i will not forgive her , u can forgive ur wife but i can't forgive my sister who tried to kill herself . ( swara looks down in tears and guilt ) .

Sanskar : ( see swara and feels bad to see her sad and said to ragini ) ragini now princess understand her mistake , now end this topic ( to shomi ) ma please u make her understand .

Shomi : ( see swara angrily and said ) what i said , i don't know my daughter is that much weak . I always thought my shona is so brave but she prove me wrong .

Swara : ( start crying and said ) i m sorry ma , i m sorry ragini . I m sorry i understand i shouldn't do that stupidity.  Please forgive ur shona ( hold her ear cutely and sniffing ) .

Sanskar see her and feels bad to see her sad.

Ragini : ( see her crying and not able to control hug her tightly , swara smiles in tears ) shona u will not do it again . We all love u so much . If u again do this na i will kill u stupid girl . Without swara this ragini is incomplete.  We are swaragini. And i wants my sister with me always .dare u dare to hurt my sis again .( parted hug and smiles at her , swara smiles in tears to her ) .

Sanskar and all admire their bond.

Swara : ( see shomi and make pout and whisper to ragini ) ragini see na maa is still angry on me.  Please tell her to talk to me. ( make puppy face , ragini and sanskar smiles at her cuteness ) .

Ragini : ( nods to swara and said to shomi )maa please forgive shona. She is saying sorry na. Please forgive her. U know na how much our swara is sensitive and childish ( hit her head lightly , swara make pout to her ) .

Sanskar chuckled silently to see her face expression.

Shomi : ( to ragini ) accha ji so ur shona is very innocent and childish . She is mother of kid , she should behave mature but u and sanskar spoil her by loving her so much.
( swara make pout ) .

Sanskar : ( chuckled to see swara and said to shomi with smile )maa i can understand u are angry for what swara did . But tries to understand her point . She is in also pain . Please understand her , u don't know how much she is broken after know the truth. She did in guilt and pain .please forgive her. ( swara see him in tears who understand her so much and feels guilty to remember past , sanskar see swara ' tears and understand her inner turmoil and hold her hand to assure , swara see him and smile ).