chapter 25 😍😘😍😘😍😘.

First thanks to all my readers and friends who always support me and love me 😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘.

So come to story ;

Days goes like this .

In evening ;

In swasan room ;

Sanskar is tired by office work and lay on bed and close his eyes. Swara comes and see him and come to him and caress his hair softly. Sanskar open his eyes.

Swara : ( with concerned 😊said by caressing his hair ) what happen sanskar are u fine.

Sanskar : ( smiles😊 and said ) i m fine princess .just little tired .

Swara : ( with little anger ) sanskar how many times i told u to care urself but u never listen to me . See now how much u are tired.

Sanskar : ( smiles 😊to see her care and make her sit on bed and said ) princess don't worry , i m fine , i m just little tired and my tiredness will remove by u only .

Swara : ( start blushing 😳😳😳and said ) sanskar.....

Sanskar : ( chuckled😝😝 and said teasingly ) no need to blush i m talking about ur handmade masala tea not romance , always think about romance , have some shame princess .

Swara : ( gets shocked😮😮 and embarrassed and see sanskar who is chuckling understand that he is teasing her and hit his chest ) sanskar ...u are too much ( sanskar chuckled to see her cute face , swara compose herself and said to sanskar with smile ) i m coming sanskar with ur masala tea.
( sanskar nods with smile , swara depart from room to kitchen ).

After some time ;

Swara comes with two cup of tea and see sanskar who is laying on bed, sit on bed. And caress sanskar 's har , sanskar smiles and see swara with tea , get up and sit on bed .

Swara : ( smiles 😇and said ) now have this tea . It will remove ur tiredness .

Sanskar : ( smiles😊 and said ) thanku princess . ( take tea with smile ).

Swara : ( fake angry pout😙 ) well sanskar u are forgetting ur own rule .

Sanskar : ( confused and said ) what princess .

Swara : ( said with pout ) that in love and friendship no sorry , no thanku but ur are forget the rule.

Sanskar : ( smiles😇 to her cuteness and said ) okay princess i love u ( kiss her hand lovingly ). That's better.

Swara : ( smiles 😚and said ) its wonderful , and i love u too .

Sanskar : ( smiles and said by extend his hand to her lovingly ) come . ( swara nods with smiles and come in his embrace on bed , by keep her head on chest )

 ( swara nods with smiles and come in his embrace on bed , by keep her head on chest )

Sanskar : ( while sipping tea said with smile ) princess it made so awesome. I m feeling so relax . ( swara smiles to him ).

Sanskar : ( ask with smile ) so how was ur day.