chapter 9😍😘😍😘😘😘

First thanks to all my readers who always support me .😍😘😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.

Now come back to story;

In morning

Swasan room ;

The heavenly couple are sleeping peacefully😍😍. sanskar head on swara 's lap and swara is sleeping in sitting position😊😊 . Bec whole night she take care of him. the sun rays falls on them it disturb sanskar's sleep😇😇😇 . He gets irritate by this and hide his face in swara's bare stomach.🙈🙈🙈 Actually swara doesn't change her dress . She sleep in her saree only. sanskar start hide himself into swara. His movement disturb swara's sleep and she open her eyes and see her cute husband who is snuggling into her like a kid .and hug her by waist. She feels ticklish😍😍😍 when she feels sanskar 's hot breath on her tummy. She start feeling sanskar 's touch. And gets lost in his touch. then sanskar feels swara's waist chain😊😊. it disturbs sanskar 's sleep . He open his eyes and find that he is sleeping in swara's lap. He smiles to see his wife .😍😍😍 Who is sit by closing her eyes and feeling him. He admire his cute wife . Who loves him like anything. suddenly a Naughty idea strike in sanskar 's mind.

( little romance who are not comfortable please don't read).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And he start giving feathery kiss on swara's tummy🙈🙈🙈. Swara start moaning. She thinks may be she is dreaming of sanskar. Sanskar chucking 😅 to see his effect on his cute wife. He continued his sweet torcher. 🙈🙈🙈And make her lay on bed properly. Remove swara's  pallu from her shoulder 🙈🙈and start kissing her neck  and swara just moaning. Suddenly sanskar bite on her neck hardly. Swara moan loudly in pain. 🙈🙈🙈 And open her eyes and found sanskar who is on her and kissing her. Swara politely side him from her . Bec he has injury . It irritate sanskar and he see swara with irritating look.😆😆😆😆 Swara adjust her pallu and see him with angrily.

( romance over )...............

Swara :( cutely angry ) sanskar what is this haan? U have injuries and u are doing stunts.😆😆😆

Sanskar : ( equally angry cutely with pout ) huh i was not doing any stunt . I  was just romancing with my wife.😆😆😆😆😆

Swara : ( looks him with open mouth😮😮😮 and widened eyes ) sanskar..... u are too much ( sanskar turn his face cutely , swara smiles to see his antiques and said calmly) sanskar u have injury . It will hurt u if do any movement.

Sanskar : ( pout ) but i m fine princess. Please na i m feeling to like to love u. Please ( puppy face 😇😇😇😇).

Swara : ( blushed to see her Naughty😉😉😉😉😉 husband who is asking for romance😍😍😍😍😍 as if he is asking for chocolate🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 ) sanskar u are so shameless 😉😉😉😉😉( lower her eyes in shyness ). U are a father of kid so have some shame.

Sanskar : ( comes close to her and whisper huskily😉😉😉😉😉 near her ear ) yes i m shameless . But i m doing this for my son only.

Swara : ( raise her eyebrows😋😋  ) accha jii for golu how .

Sanskar : ( naughtily😉😉😉😉 ) for giving him a sweet cute lil sis.

Swara : ( blushed hard😚😚😚😚 to listen him and said ) sanskar ...........( not able to speak more bec of shyness ).

Sanskar : ( smiles naughtily and whisper😉😉😉😉😉 ) so its imp na. ( again make her lie on bed  🙈🙈🙈but swara immediately get up and make him also sit ,sanskar see her with pout😚😚😙😚😚😚 ).

Swara : ( blushing but hide and make serious face 😜😜) sanskar u have ever think something else rather than this only.

Sanskar : ( naughtily😉😉😉 and said cutely 😇😇😇😇😇😇) noooooooooo. Bec i have a such a beautiful wife. Why i will think about other thing.😍😍😍