Twenty Six (Straight?) Jason McCann & Justin Bieber

I couldn’t believe how many celebrities were at this party. Being involved in the top end of the music industry was definitely one of the best jobs I could ask for. There were a few rumours floating around that Justin Bieber could be coming to this party, but I wasn’t taking those too seriously as I know he’s a busy guy and all. When people told me he might be coming I was like “ah cool, that’d be good”, but secretly I realllyyy wanted him to be there. I always found him extremely attractive, his body was just perfect, and from photos I’d seen, it looked like he had a massive dick. Just thinking about him I started getting hard. While I was daydreaming about him, he actually arrived at the party. I hadn’t noticed until I heard his distinct voice greeting people. I’d only met him once at one of his concerts, so I didn’t know if he’d remember me. Justin continued greeting people and eventually got to me. “Jason, right? How you doing man”. “Good to see you again Justin, it’s been awhile”. I couldn’t believe he actually remembered me, I was freaking out on the inside. The night continued on, and people were starting to get drunk.

I made it a mission of mine to talk to Justin to more throughout the night. I knew he was straight and all, but I still wanted to get to know him, I can’t help myself when I meet someone so sexy. Somehow we had got talking over a few drinks and we were getting along great. We were talking about anything and everything, and unlike other people at the party, Justin seemed like he actually wanted to stay and talk to me. I had always been an attractive kid at school and into my teen years, so I was used to people at parties staying and talking to me, but I knew Justin was straight, so I figured he just liked my company. As I said, we were hitting it off great, but as the night went on everyone had drank a lot of alcohol, especially me. It was 2AM and I just couldn’t take it anymore. “Alright bro, I’m going to have to head off to bed. I’m way too tired to function”. I shook hands with Justin and went off to find a bed. Most people we’re staying, it was a Hollywood mansion after all - I should have mentioned that. I found a bed, stripped down to my underpants and fell asleep.

I usually sleep well after a night drinking, but for some reason, I woke up at about 3:30AM. The music was off and there was silence in the mansion, everyone had obviously called it quits not long after me. However then I noticed something that instantly gave me butterflies in my stomach. Justin was in bed next to me. I figured there was just no other bed to sleep in, but still it was crazy knowing he was asleep next to me. The best part about it was, it was a hot night so blankets weren’t needed, and Justin also slept in nothing but his black Calvin's. I was wide awake now because I couldn’t help but stare at him. From his nice chest down to his toned abs, and finally on to his massive bulge in his black calvin kleins. Justin’s perfect cock was just under those CK’s, and it honestly looked massive. I really wanted to feel it, or at least take a photo. Justin had heaps of alcohol so I’m sure he wouldn’t wake up. It was so wrong though. And if he did wake up, I can’t even imagine the consequences. I was so nervous, but I was more horny than nervous. My cock was now rock hard in my boxers, I had to do something.

Very carefully I reached over, grabbed the top of his Calvin's and pulled them down, over the bulge of his cock. It felt like an eternity but eventually I got his perfect dick to spring out. There it was, and those photos weren’t telling a lie. He had the biggest, nicest dick I’ve seen. By this time I couldn’t help myself and I leaned over and ran my hand up his shaft, before gripping his dick. I started to jerk him off because I wanted him to get hard. I could feel him getting hard in my hand until my worst nightmare occurred - he woke up….

I took my hand off his dick and almost jumped out of bed I was so scared, my heart was literally pounding and I was sweating so much. “I’m so fucking sorry dude I..” Justin replied with “Dont worry about it bro, I get it. Who doesn’t want to touch my dick”. This shocked me even more - I couldn’t believe he wasn’t angry. Before I knew it he said “I didn’t say stop, you may as well make me cum now” I couldn’t believe it, but my first instinct was to get that cock into my mouth. By this time Justin was now rock hard as well, and he pulled his undies completely off. There it was, in all its glory. His penis pointing straight up in the air, and his balls, fuck. They were perfect.

I put my lips around the whole of jerry and began sucking slowly, I couldn’t fit all of it in my mouth, I tried a few times and started gagging. I told Justin to relax and I’d make him cum. He rested his hands behind his head and had a huge grin, as I started picking up the pace on him. I’d sucked dick before and was told I was great at it, so I was using my tongue and doing it how I usually do it. When I began swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, Justin started moaning. “I’m going to fucking cum Jason”. That didn’t stop me though, in fact I picked up my pace and started sucking faster, fitting more of his huge dick in my mouth. With one massive moan, Justin pulled my hair and shot his huge load of cum in my mouth. I could feel it, all thick and warm on my tongue, and some had hit the back of my throat. It tasted so nice - the very own Justin Bieber’s cum in my mouth, and I swallowed it all.

After taking it out, exhausted, he said something that surprised me. “I want you to fuck my ass Jason, right now”. And before I knew it, he had rolled over on the bed, got on his knees and pointed his ass into the air. His ass was perfect, he kept it waxed, and it was the tightest I’ve ever seen, that combined with he perfect tan and back muscles almost made me cum before I put it in. I didn’t waste any time though, slowly pushing my lengthy dick in his ass. He moaned like I’ve never heard when it first went in, and I pushed it all the way in. The feeling was so surreal. I was on my knees grabbing Justin Bieber’s perfect ass, with my dick balls deep inside of him. I began pumping away at him and the feeling was like no other. And the things he was saying were intense. “Fuck my ass Jason, I want to feel your cum inside of me”. These things were all getting too much, and he was arching his back telling me to fuck him harder. I started fucking him harder and said “I’m about to cum in your ass” and he replied with “Good, cum in Justin Bieber’s asshole”. That sent me over the edge. Fucking him harder than before, I felt a massive load of cum shoot from my dick straight inside Justin. I felt like I was cumming  forever, it was definitely the biggest load I’ve ever shot. As I took my dick out, both of us panting with exhaustion and pleasure, I saw some of my cum come running out of him, and it made me smile knowing what I had done inside Justin.

We both went back to bed. Woke up in the morning and grinned at each other, then left the house. I haven’t seen him since and nothing has ever come up about it, but I hope one day I get to fuck him again.