Twenty Two (Apology) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

Justin pushed me up against the wall behind me. His shirtless, slightly sweaty chest moving up and down with his heavy breathing. His necklaces dangled off his neck, one hand pushing my hip to the wall and the other near my head so I simply couldn’t get away. He was angry, and I knew why.

We were at the club, I had deliberately dragged Justin on to the dance floor. And unknown to me I got lost in the crowd and thought Justin was still behind me. I started dancing with some random stranger, thinking it was Justin, and let me tell you, it was getting heated on the dance floor. But it was when Justin found me pulling me away when I realized my mistake, and Justin didn’t take my reason behind it. Now he was angry.

Just before he pinned me to the wall it was a screaming match, me trying to explain what happened and him yelling at me for not realizing.  But now he had me in this position, and I was felling quite vulnerable. He lowered his head down to the side of mine, his breathe cold on my shoulder. “You’re gonna regret dancing with that guy,” he whispered it lowly in my ear, I felt shivers going up my spine and goosebumps raise on my arms. I struggled to push him away, my hands on his hard chest as I pushed with all the energy I could muster up while feeling like this, it was pathetic. 

Justin let me push him back, stepping back and letting me go from the wall. “Turn around,” it was a simple command, and right now, I didn’t want to make him any angrier by saying no or stalling. So I did what he said, and turned around against the wall, my hands on the cold wall.

He stepped closer, I could feel his presence behind me, as I tried to get closer to the wall. I could feel his hands touch my sides, and slowly moved downwards to my hips then my thighs. I looked down, letting out a heavy breath, “arms up,” was all he said. Justin pulled my dress off my body, pulling it up over my head as I was left in my knickers only. Justin’s hands went to my sides again, this time moving up and wrapping around my body, inching closer and closer to my nipples in mere seconds. His chest was pressed against my bare back now. “I want you to apologize,” his lips moving to my shoulder and up my neck. “I’m sorry, I thought it was you,”

“Not good enough,” he replied instantly, like he didn’t care what I was going to say before he even made up his mind of what to say. Justin’s hands finally travelled south, where, right now, I needed to feel his touch the most. They went down my stomach, light trails of his fingers again giving me shivers down my spine. But as I thought they’d continue straight down, and against myself, I was wrong. He diverted his hands to my hips, letting a finger on each side go inside the fabric of my underwear. Slowly pulling them down my legs, eventually they just fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. They were left on the floor as Justin span me around, his lips crashing into mine for the first time since we’d gotten back from the club. 

My arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders, letting my bare body get that much closer to his half naked one. It didn’t last long before he pulled away, stepping back the slightest bit. He gave himself room to take off his pants and boxers underneath. His hard member slapping against his stomach, but he didn't go to touch it. Instead he stepped closer to me again, pushing me against the wall behind me where I’ve been possibly the whole night. His lips once again were pushed against mine, his tongue breaking its entrance into my mouth in seconds. My arms again wrapped themselves around Justin's neck and shoulders, as his hands moved from my waist down to my ass. He lifted me effortlessly, using the wall to his advantage of keeping me airborne. I managed to wrap my legs around his waist, just as he pulled away from the kiss. 

He looked at me then looked down, I knew what he had in mind. I moved one of my hands down between us, grabbing his member and pumping it a few times in this awkward position. I lined it up to myself as Justin managed to lower my body down onto his. A moan spilling out of my lips as my hand retreated back up to grip onto Justin’s shoulder. 

My nails dug into his shoulder as he pushed my body further up against the wall. Pushing himself inside of me completely before pulling out almost all the way. He used the wall to squish my body against it, letting one of his hands go to the wall beside my side. He moved his face into my shoulder and neck, biting onto where the two join as his thrusts into me got rougher and rougher. My eyes shut tightly as I went to look up, giving Justin all the more room to mark me. His lips trailed down my neck, across my shoulder then back up my neck to my jaw. Moving his lips to mine as I was close to orgasm. Justin swallowed all my moans in our sloppy, messy kiss. I was the one to open my mouth, making the kiss collapse. I let out a pornographic worthy moan as my head moved back, lightly hitting it on the wall. 

“OH GOD, JUSTIN!” I dug my nails further into his skin as I came. Clenching myself involuntarily around Justin, as he held on. Justin’s thrusts didn’t finish until I was a panting mess with nothing left in me. He pulled out as his member was between us both now. I moved one of my hands from around his neck to around his member, only needing to move my hand along it a few times before he came all over our chests. His forehead against my shoulder as he let out one of the hottest groans I’ve ever heard come from him. After he was finished and panting along with me, he slowly let me down. My legs weak I slipped down the wall and fell on my bum. Justin chuckled as he went to help me up, sitting me on the bed before disappearing and coming back with toilet paper to clean up with. 

“Do you still not accept my apology?” I finally regained my usual breathing.

“I think what we just did was better than a sorry,”

“Good, because if I wasn’t so tired from that I’d say lets go again. Night.”