3 (Jason Gets Jealous) Jason McCann

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

Truffle Butter began booming through the speakers, as soon as the lyrics began Khalil snaked his arm around your waist turning and pulling you into his body so your backside was pressed firmly on his front, you let out a gasp trying to get out of his grip but it just tightened "Dance." He demanded in a harsh tone, his thumbs dug painfully into your hips as he pressed himself even further into you.
Looking around frantically you spotted a familiar figure standing at the bar talking to someone, you stared at him with wide eyes until finally his eyes met yours 'get him off me' you mouthed to him, his glass connected with the bar shattering it into tiny pieces before he stormed towards you "What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled ripping you from Khalil's grip, he pulled you behind him and took a step to the side so you were fully shielded by his six foot frame "She wanted to man!" You heard Khalil say making you scuff.
You noticed Jason's muscles tense and you knew what was coming next "Jason don't!" You said grabbing his arm, he kept his glare targeted on Khalil who did the same "Hey, let's go to your office and cool down yea?" You suggested giving his arm a slight tug, he glanced at you before looking back at Khalil "I suggest you get out of my fucking club before I kill you for touching my girl like that, I ever see you again and I won't hesitate in putting a bullet in your fucking skull." Jason spat venoumlessly before grabbing your hand.
Closing the door behind you watched as Jason sunk down into the black leather couch, he was still physically shaking from the anger he had built up and you knew exactly how to make him feel better "Hey," You started climbing on his lap so you were straddling him "You know what I think will make you feel better?" You whispered against his neck before pressing a soft kiss against it, without another word he placed his hands on your ass pulling you closer to him "Don't tease me baby, not now." He growled before pressing a firm kiss against your lips "Especially when you look as hot as this, it makes me want to take you right here." He groaned
"Then take me Jason."
He growled as he ripped off your tight dress, his hands attached to your warm skin making you moan at the heat it brought to your body "You're so fucking beautiful." He muttered pressing his lips firmly against you neck attacking it with open mouth kisses, occasionally his teeth nipped teasingly at your skin making you cry out "That's my favorite sound baby." He groaned sinking his body down so there was no room between the both of you.
"Clothes. Off." You panted needing to feel all of him against you, he was up in an instant stripping off his clothes until he was just in his Calvin's "Good thing I always carry a condom with me." He winked fishing it from his pocket, you blushed as he pulled off his underwear and slipped the condom on his already rock hard member "Get up and bend over the couch." He motioned and you obeyed quickly.
He ran a finger down your back teasingly making goosebumps arise on your skin "So eager are we babygirl?" You felt his lips attach to your upper back before he began to feather the kisses down further and further until they met your ass "All mine." You gasped when his teeth nipped at the skin, he chuckled before straightening up, there was a moment of silence before he thrusted into you without warning.
"Fuck." He grunted grabbing your hips firmly, you moaned out laying your head down on the couch "Your so sexy baby, bent over the couch with me fucking you." He moaned tightening his grip on your hips, he bent down and continued to kiss your back as he thrusted in and out of you with a quickening pace "Faster Jason fuck." You moaned thrusting your hips back to meet his, a low growl vibrated through his chest as he picked up the pace going faster than before, the only thing to be heard in the room were the two of your moans along with the slapping of skin.
You felt your knees begin to give out as the all too familiar feeling form in your stomach, you moaned louder than before when you felt Jason's fingertips dig into your hips "You close babygirl?" He questioned through his moans and groans, not being able to speak you instead shook your head rapidly "Fuck baby." He groaned, his thrust slowed down and became sloppy as he neared his high.
In a fit of moans sent you both over the edge, you could feel the thin sheet of sweat forming on the surface of your skin as your orgasm hit you harder than ever than before "Fuck." With one final thrust he released with a low growl, you both fell limp against each other on the couch, both of you panting to catch your breaths.
"God I'm so glad you're mine."