Twenty One (Desperate) Jason McCann

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

A small gasp escaped your lips as he placed short kisses down you neck, trailing to the valley of your breasts where his tongue left a trail of sweet warm saliva. Your hips bucked against his as he bit down gently on your left breast, a small moan escaped your lips followed by panting on both your parts.

“Jason.” You cried out just wanting to seize all the teasing and have him inside you, that was something you both wanted desperately and his hard on had no objection to it. He hastily slipped off his Calvin’s leaving him to finally spring free. Your eyes treasure every inch of him with want and need. You pulled him onto you nibbling on his earlobe gently, knowing how crazy it drove him made you even wetter.

He drew in a short breath as he plunged into you, a cry escaped your ‘o’ formed lips as his hips rocked pushing him further into you. With each thrust he made came a new wave of pleasure, you found your body trembling at the earthshattering pleasure he brought you with every move he made.

 “Fuck Y/N im gonna-“ He cut himself off by releasing inside of you, his warm seed sent you farther over the edge than ever before sending you into a state of haze and oblivion. As you both came down from your highs his weight collapsed next to you, a satisfied smirk tugged at his lips as it always did “I love you Jason.” You smile through pants 

“I love you so much more baby girl.”