Eighteen (Stress) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

You sat in the car scrolling through your phone as Justin chatted with the driver about where to go next. He leaned back on the leather seat, glancing at you, his mouth opening to say something but being interrupted by a paparazzi shouting through the window. Justin rolled his eyes rolling the window up at the man's ignorant comment. Sighing he ran his fingers through his blonde hair, resting his elbows on his knees, his face placed in the palms of his hands. "Are you okay baby?" You asked, turning your attention away from your phone hearing him let out a sigh.

"Yeah, I'm fine-just a little stressed out." He admitted, sitting back again. He reached his hand into his left pocket pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Taking one of them out. He placed it between his lips bringing the lighter up to light it. After a small spark the cigarette lit, him taking a drag of it. His fingers pressed the button on the door, rolling down the tinted windows up a little more. You bit the inside of your lip trying the fight the urge to comment on his new habit. He's been doing this a lot lately and you know it's because of stress but smoking makes it worse-body wise. The rest of the car ride was quiet, the smoke from Justin's cigarette slightly filling the car.

The car came to a halt, arriving back at the luxury hotel. His bodyguard opened the door, Justin stepping out and tossing the cigarette on the ground; smashing it with his shoe. Hs pushed his shades up the bridge of his nose, looking behind him to make sure you're getting out the car. Grabbing your hand he intertwined his fingers with yours, tugging you closer to him as you walked through the back entrance of the hotel. Strolling into the building, you were lead into the elevator. Letting go of his grip on your hand, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pressing his pink lips against your forehead.

Once you got into the hotel room, you plopped down on the couch, Justin laying his body on top of you. You giggled, running your hands through his hair. "Tired?" You asked, pursing you lips.

"Stressed." He answered, his bare hand traveling under your skirt. He kissed the side of your mouth teasingly making you playfully roll your eyes. Your lips brushed against his, your hand caressing his cheek. Just as you tried to steal a kiss from him, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He groaned, giving you a quick peck before pulling his phone out of his jeans pocket. Scrolling to answer it, he held it to his ear listening to whatever scolding his was getting from scooter. You played with his hair, felling slightly bad for him since he's had a lot on his plate. Hanging up the phone, he carelessly tossed it onto to the coffee table only for it to land on the floor. "-I need to go smoke." He sighed, standing up from the couch. He didn't give you time to object as he rushed out of the room, out to the balcony, shutting the glass door behind him.

You twisted your lips wondering if you should go talk to him or not. His sudden choice to smoke is getting you worried. He only seems to do it when he's stressed out...so every day to every other day. Flinging your body off the couch you wandered over to the balcony. Quietly opening the door, you stepped out into the warm air. Justin's back stood facing you, the nerves running through your veins as you stepped next to him. Ignoring your presence he, tapped the cigarette over the balcony. "Why do you do that?" You questioned, blinking your eyes at him as he let out a puff of smoke.

"Do what?" He posed, turning his head in your direction, his forehead crinkly with confusion.

"Smoke." You replied, biting your tongue. You don't really know what his reaction is going to be since you've never brought up the subject before. You don't want him to lash out at you or get offended since it happens easily.

"It relieves stress." He explained, his hazel eyes looking into yours as he slouched, his elbows resting on the railing.

"But you could do something else babe-do you know what that stuff does to your body...to your lungs, you kind of need them to sing. Besides there's other ways you can relive your stress." You explained.