Ten (Put The Controller Down) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

"Babe!" My bold voice echoed through the house. "Baby!" I repeated as I made my way over to the game room. Justin was currently lying back on the recliner couch, a beer on the table to his right and a Play station controller in his hand along with a large headset and mic wrapped around his head.

Without even sparing me a glance, he mumbled something about his game to his friends through his head set and rapidly clicked a button on his control, completely ignoring my presence.

"Justin." I said a little more stern.

Justin sighed and moved a hand up to the mic on his head set. "Yo, yo. One sec guys."

He pulled the mic away from his mouth and turned to me. "What?" He asked rather rudely. I was taken aback by his tone and chose to just not bother him any longer.

"N-Nothing. I'm sorry." I frowned, handing my head low. Justin sighed in slight frustration - probably at the fact that I had completely disrupted his game for no reason - and placed the mic back into place. "Yeah guys sorry. Just my girl...Za, shit man you got killed!"

I slowly began making my way out of the room to go and get some food myself when an idea popped in my head. I shouldn't be treated like this and I sure as hell shouldn't be apologising. He was rude to me! He's my boyfriend and we should be doing things together on days like this, not going out to eat by ourselves.

I think he needs to be punished.

I smirked to myself at the thought of finally being able to get Justin back for all the times he teased me in bed - and having a reason for it Just made this 10 times more enjoyable. For me of course

I stopped in my tracks in the hallway and quickly spun around to walk to our bedroom. In there, I ravaged my draws for the perfect outfit and found the one that Justin just couldn't resist. He always told me how this one drove him crazy.

I hugged the lingerie to my body as I stood in front of the mirror. I smiled in satisfaction and quickly slipped into it, throwing a nice silky robe on top before quickly making my way back over to the game room.

Justin sat in the same position as I left him. Beer on the table, controller in hand and headset on, but I couldn't help but study his facial expression as he focused up at the TV screen. The way his eyebrows furrowed in concentration and how mad he would get once he died.

But I wasn't there to admire my boyfriend - I was here to tease him, make his like a living hell.

Slowly but seductively, I began making my way towards the chair Justin sat on. He glanced in my direction but quickly averted his eyes back to the screen, not realising the fact that I was wearing a lingerie and a very seductive face.

"Fredo, behind you man!" He yelled into the mic.

"Shit Khalil, the fück did you come from?"

I ignored his conversation with his friends and continued walking until I was right next to him. Once again he glanced up in my direction but this time did a double take once seeing me. "Shit Y/N what are you doing?"

His eyes danced around my body for a bit before he suddenly mumbled, "What?" And looked back up at the screen.

"Shit sorry." He muttered as the screen showed he has died. "Huh? Oh...I uh, just got distracted."

I chuckled slightly, mentally giving myself a pat on the back at my effect on him and the fact that he had to lie about the reason he was so distracted to his friends. He respawned and continued playing his game.