27. Memories made with love....

Start from the beginning

Pragya: Mr. Mehra... If you didn't answer my question right now, I swear that there is no honeymoon and romance for you... Enjoy alone....
I will go and sleep with dadi and dasi all through this trip...

Abhi: whaatttt 😨😨😨😨... This is too much fuggy... Don't pour acid in my long term dream... Girl I will kill you, if you spoil our honeymoon...

Pragya: Aww... My poor baby... You're so cute when you get angry... Now be a good boy and answer me... Don't whine afterwards...

Abhi: Fuggy... You are an impossible girl... you have understood my weakness and playing your cards well right .. Too bad fuggy. 

Pragya: Yup... Of course... After all Im your wife na.... Pragya Abhishek mehra should be very smart enough to handle her husband right...

Abhi: Oh my sweety... Im impressed.... We are nearing our destination... Just 10 minutes, spare some romantic time with your husband, then I will show you the surprise...

Abhi pulls pragya closer... He brushes his nose with hers... Pragya blushes too hard and their lips gets closer and closer... But they parts apart as they heard a heavy cough...

Abhi turns with anger as who came to spoil his romance but he controls it on seeing his dasi standing there with a teasing smile in her lips...

Pragya is completely embarrassed and closes her eyes but she cant control her cheeks turning red... Abhi blinks his eyes and stares at dasi helplessly...

Dasi: Abhi beta... Sorry for spoiling your mood and romance... just came to ask you, when we will reach the place...

Abhi: Just 15 more minutes dasi... We will reach... Anything else dasi... You need something...

Dasi: Nothing beta... You continue your unfinished work... Pragya beta... Give what my abhi asks okay...

Dasi hi-fied with abhi and moves to her place... Abhi pulls pragya closer and continues his unfinished work happily...

After sometime, abhi asks pragya to look outside... Pragya with a wide eyes enjoys the serenity of the place and squeals like a kid and jumping happily... The place is completely glowing with lights adding to the beauty of the city....

 The place is completely glowing with lights adding to the beauty of the city