Nightmare Hospital part 2

Clay ran out of the room and searched frantically for Jestro. The knight panicked as he ran down the hall passed several other rooms.

"Jestro!?" He shouted out worryingly. "Jestro!?"

Before Clay could call out again, a nurse came up to him with an irritated look on her face.

"Sir, patients are trying to sleep! Please be quiet or else!" She shouted into his face.

Clay just went silent as he stared wide eyed at the nurse. She just gave him a sharp glare as she walked away. Clay was about to panic and search again when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Clay?"

Clay turned around to see Lance standing there with a dragon plush in his hand and a confused look on his face.

"Whatcha doing here?" He asked with a slightly worried tone. "And what happened to your arm?"

Clay scared Lance as he grabbed the white knight by his shoulders.

"Lance I need your help!" He spoke in a panicky matter.

Lance looked at Clay with wide eyes before he blinked in confusion.

"...Okay... What can I do?" The white knight asked.

"I need to find Jestro! He was in that room down the hall but now he's-"

Clay was interrupted when the nurse told him to shush. Clay quieted down before he finished.

"...But now he's gone."

"Yeah, I was actually looking for him too." Lance answered back. "I went to his room to check on him and say hi, but he wasn't there. He forgot the dragon toy Izzy gave him."

Lance held up the stuffed toy in his hand and showed it to Clay.

"I was just looking for him. I asked someone where he was, and they told me he was moved to this part of the hospital. Did they move him again?"

"I don't know. But he's in danger. We have to found him and get him out of here." Clay said before running down the hall.

Lance told Clay to wait up as they ran outside to the desk outside of the ICU. Clay stopped in front and looked at the woman behind the desk.

"Ma'am, I'm looking for a patient who was in the ICU, but they moved him and I can't find him!" Clay spoke as he tried not to panic in front of the receptionist.

The receptionist looked up and went through the files on her computer.

"Well we did have someone who was suffering from a seizure earlier, but he's been taken into hall B for some tests." She said as she looked through the recent files.

Clay recalled seeing a hall B on his way to Jestros' room in the ICU. He quickly ran to find it and find Jestro. Lance ran after Clay as the receptionist shouted out that they were not allowed in there; Clay could not hear her. Clay ran past several doctors as he spotted Dr Meaner outside one of the rooms with a clipboard. The doctor looked up and looked at Clay with wide eyes.

"Mr Moorington!"

Clay ignored the doctor and ran into the room. Clay stopped in the doorway when he saw a familiar face sitting up on the medical cot inside.

Jestro was sitting in the medical cot in his red flannel pyjamas and a pair of black slippers. He was looking down at the floor with his arms folded. Clay smiled with relief as he took a few heavy breaths. Jestro looked up as he noticed Clay standing there.