seventy-three

november 2018
📍los angeles, california
Kelsey and Shawn's
text messages
+

Kais💗:
excuse me where the fuck are you
8:32 a.m.

Kais💗:
i wake up to you not cuddling me
8:32 a.m.

Kais💗:
where can I put you up for adoption?
8:33 a.m.

babe:
I'm in the living room😂
8:36 a.m.

babe:
I'm sure I can find someone to adopt me, baby
8:37 a.m.

Kais💗:
no one else will put up with your clingy ass yeah right
8:40 a.m.

babe:
Says the one who's mad because I'm not in bed right now
8:41 a.m.

Kais💗:
yeah why aren't you
8:43 a.m.

babe:
I'm writing a song
8:45 a.m.

Kais💗:
it better be about me
8:46 a.m.
seen

+++

I can hear Shawn laughing from the living room after I receive his text and I groan before getting out of bed.

"Why can't you just come lay with me?" I whine trying to pull him into a standing position, but he only smirks at me cause he knows he's a boulder and I'll fail.

"Kelsey you're literally only wearing underwear right now, what if Jess walks out of her room?"

"She's probably seen more of me then you have now let's go." He stands up and I try pulling him again but he bends down and throws me over his shoulder. I scream a few bad words at him that I shouldn't repeat, too.

"You're gonna wake the beast up, be quiet." He says referring to Jess and how mean she is in the morning. I'm not a morning person either, but she's ten times worst.

"You're the beast, put me down!" I yell against his back event though I don't mean really mean it.

I love when he teases me. I start pounding against his back like a little kid, smacking his butt at the last minute before he throws me on the bed.

"Lay down and be good." He scolds, pointing at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Can I have a kiss first?" I ask, puckering my lips and making a kissing sound.

"Just one?" He asks, kissing all over my face as I laugh.

+++

A/N: this chapter was short and I'm half asleep but I'm going to write another three chapters. Goodnight.😂💛

THANK YOU FOR 10K!!!!