twenty-six

october 2017
S, 📍orlando, florida
K, los angeles, california
+++

Baby:
WAKE UP
2:07 a.m.
seen

Baby:
PLEASE
2:09 a.m.
seen

Baby:
Baby I know you're ignoring me and that hurts
2:12 a.m.
seen

Kels💙:
i wanna go to the beach
2:13 a.m.

Baby:
At two in the morning?
2:14 a.m.

Kels💙:
lose the sarcasm it's not cute
2:15 a.m.

Baby:
Sure
2:17 a.m.

Kels💙:
sUrE
2:18 a.m.

Kels💙:
why'd you text anyways it's late
2:19 a.m.

Baby:
I didn't get to talk to you all day
2:20 a.m.

Baby:
It's like a routine now, I call you when I wake up and when I go to bed
2:21 a.m.

Baby:
Are you like asleep or about to go to sleep?
2:23 a.m.

Baby Kais💗:
no why? i'm watching 13 reasons
2:23 a.m.

Baby:
I don't want to interrupt your TV show are you sure
2:25 a.m.

Baby Kais💗:
shawnnnn what do u need
2:26 a.m.

Baby:
Can u call me? I just wanna hear your voice while I'm writing
2:27 a.m.

Baby Kais💗:
you're so cute
2:28 a.m.

Baby Kais💗:
give me like five minutes and i will okay? i need to steal jess' charger from her room without waking her up
2:30 a.m.

+++
october 2017
K, 📍los angeles, california
L, 📍 los angeles, california
+++

Mommy Kels:
FUCK
2:30 a.m.

Lolalola:
what's wrong? u okay?
2:31 a.m.

Mommy Kels:
NO
2:32 a.m.

Lolalola:
i don't want to get out of bed so can i help u from here
2:35 a.m.

Mommy Kels:
i think i'm in love with shawn
2:35 a.m.

Lolalola:
UR WHAT
2:35 a.m.

+++

"Kelsey!" A shout from one of the two bedrooms in the small apartment could be heard throughout the whole place, as well as the sound of someone moving around rather quickly.

Barging into Kelsey's room, Lola immediately noticed the unamused look on her face.

"You probably just woke Jess up, good job."

"She's not home yet!" That left her confused, as to wonder why she was out at 3:00 in the morning. The brunette brushed it off, knowing what Lola was interesting in hearing about, hence why she came in here.

"Did he said I love you or something?" Lola asked, taking a seat on the bed beside Kelsey.

She shook her head, "No way, but he's just- I don't know, I haven't met him yet so how could I feel this?"

They both fell silent while deep in thought. "You FaceTime him everyday, you've practically met him. It's not totally crazy."

Kelsey had refused to budge, she was still set on this feeling being wrong and how she shouldn't have it. "Lola, how can I say I love him when I've only known him less than three months? I don't get it!"

The blonde started to smile, "He's the first boy you've ever even payed attention to, Kelsey. Shawn is your first love, obviously."

Kelsey hadn't even came close to having a boyfriend before this. No one had been worth it, so it seemed, and everyone knew just how lucky Shawn was to be gaining her trust day by day. No other guy, or girl for that matter, had been able to.

"I still haven't met him in real life. So I'm not making anything official, or telling him I love him until I'm 100% sure." She decided, trying to show she actually believed any of what she had said.

"How sure are you right now?" Lola questioned, the excitement for her friend clearly showing.

"99?" Kelsey laughed, shrugging before falling onto her bed dramatically. "He's so like- happy, and passionate about what he does when he's this young! And sweet and annoying, he's literally perfect. I love it." She muttered, sighing as she smiled to herself.

"So you have to meet him." Her best friend stated, looking at her for confirmation.

"He doesn't stop touring until January." She stressed, not wanting to have to go into detail on how she had to wait so long.

Lola ignores the previous comment, typing quickly on her phone, finding what she was looking for. "He hasn't been to Seattle yet."

Kelsey rolled her eyes, "And?"

"And, let's make a trip home for Halloween!" The blonde added.

"Oh my god, do you think he'll say yes?" The little bit of excitement she felt had left as quickly as it came, What If Shawn didn't want to meet her?

Wasn't he just about to call her for inspiration for his music?

"Surprise him. It'll be the cutest thing, ever."

Kelsey was up until nearly six in the morning that night. She had fallen asleep as her and Shawn talked about almost everything from family, to the next president, and unusual dreams they have reoccur often.

She did her best to hide the grin that just wouldn't leave. She might meet him soon.

+++

a/n: ❤️