21

"Leon?"

"Hey, Deepthi. It's been a few days, everything good?"

"Yeah, I just didn't want to make things awkward by calling you."

"Why would it be awkward?"

"Because of...what we did?"

"Oh...Well...We don't have to talk about that."

"Right...Do you have any plans for Christmas?"

"Well, Lilly and I will probably bake cookies for Santa, watch the Christmas Charlie Brown special, and then we'll open presents and go to church the next morning."

"You're Christian?"

"I'm Catholic. Are you..."

"Hindu? No. I'm Indian Orthodox, I believe in God and most of the things you do, except we're way more hardcore."

"Oh, really?"

"You guys complain about one hour of church, I complain for two and a half hours of church. Sometimes longer. Six hours of Good Friday mass, who does that? Oh wait, we do! And you guys go without meat on Friday during Lent, try all of it."

"...Okay, so maybe a little bit more."

"Mhm."

"Are you doing anything after church?"

"Not anything in particular, why?"

"Maybe you want to come over and hang out with Lilly and I?"

"I would love that, actually."

"Should I pick you up from church?"

"Oh gosh, no. The aunties would never stop talking about an unmarried white guy with a kid picking me up. No offense, obviously."

"Got it. Anything in particular you want for Christmas?"

"Leon, please. You don't have to."

"Am I allowed to be Wattpad cheesy and say something dumb like, I want to?"

"Unless you can get me Fury Evans underneath the mistletoe, there's nothing else I want."

"Such high expectations, but I do have connections. We'll figure it out."

"I swear, Leon..."

"Gotta go figure out how to make your Christmas fantasies come true, talk to you later!"

"Leon! I was kidding!"

—-
cue everyone tagging fury a gazillion times in the comments, sorry hun. no regrets though.

we have a group chat to fangirl about him on instagram, comment if you want in.

also, the winner of the leon account giveaway is PotterLightss so be sure to follow them and stay tuned on leon's account for what she brings to his character!

also, i am going on semi-hiatus on monday, until december 20th. i'll be active a little bit during that time, but i most likely will not be replying to comments and notifications until my midterms are over, which is december 20th.

love you all, and can we get wattpad tech support to 20k, and possible break top 20 in short story? let's see ;)