12

((Fanart by -riparian ))

"Leon... How's it going?"

"I...It's not easy, but thank you for last night. For coming."

"No problem...Is everything okay for now?"

"Yeah, I'm going to court this week to discuss custody issues. I should get full time custody now, her mother and her boyfriend are both facing charges."

"Did her mother know what he was doing?"

"She's pleading innocent, but...How the fuck would you not know if your own daughter was being...What the fuck is wrong with him?! She's a little girl, why the hell would you do something as disgusting as that?!"

"I know...He could be facing years in prison, if that helps at all."

"Not really."

"Do you want me to come back?"

"We should be heading home soon... Tell me what you've been reading on Wattpad. To get my mind off of this."

"What I've been...Well, I've read a few more by hepburnettes and she's a queen, let me tell you. Draconian is such a good story."

"Read anything by TheBibicalSinner?"

"I won't confirm or deny anything."

"Did you orgasm?"

"Leon!"

"That answered that."

"Oh, shut up!"

"You're adorable, Deepthi."

"You can be insufferable at times."

*chuckle*

"Do you...Do you think you'll take your job back up at Wattpad Tech Support?"

"Yeah, I want to stay home with Lilly for a few weeks, and that's an easy stay at home job. They'll hire me back, I'm their favorite anyways."

"How'd you get the job anyways?"

"...Not gonna say, but let's just say, Wattpad takes after its staff."

"...Oh my gosh."

"Mhm."

"I can practically see the smirk on your handsome face."

"You think I'm handsome?"

"I'm not going to deny that you're hot as fuck."

"You flatter me."

"I try."

"I gotta go, the doctor just came back, and we're probably heading home. Thanks for that chat, Dee."

"No problem, Leon...Call me and tell me what's happening."

"Got it, see ya."

~~~~
No scenes where they meet irl yet hahaha