15

"Deepthi?"

"Hi, this is Deepthi! Sorry that I missed your call, but I promise I'll call you back as soon as possible!"

"Hey...It's just been a while since we've talked...Actually, we haven't talked since Shawn answered your phone. You're okay, right? Just call me back. I wanted to talk to you about Lilly. Okay, bye."

*half an hour later *

"Leon....What's going on with Lilly?"

"I see how it is. No asking now I'm doing? And here I thought we were friends."

"Leon....Really, I don't have time for this."

"Why? Busy with Shawn?"

"And if I am?"

"For an Indian girl, you're so stupid."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"He's using you for sex, Deepthi."

"Wow, is it so hard to believe that your friend could have found someone who likes them?"

"Yeah, I've been his friend. I know what he's like. You're fucking living with him?"

"He was down on rent, I couldn't let him live on the street! He asked, so I said yes."

"Wow, Deepthi. After about two months of knowing him, you're living together. It must be love."

"Such sarcasm, is someone jealous?"

"Jealous of what? That you're either going to get an STD, or pregnant?"

"Jealous that my relationship is going better than your failed one?"

"You know nothing about her."

"Know nothing about who, Abigail? Shawn told me all about her and you."

"...I'm done with this. Go fuck yourself, Deepthi."

~~~~

Love you all, drop some votes and comments. Maybe leave a few messages on my board? I love talking to all of you.