The day F

Hi there, dear readers! Well... I have to say things are not going as planned and I have to apologize for my English skills once again.
So I'm really sorry guys.
Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment please.
**********

There are days called 'The day F' when you exactly feel something's gonna fuck up very soon.
It's a little feeling inside your brain which is tickling your mind and reminding you that no matter what are you thinking or how innocent this day may look, sooner or later everything's gonna fuck up.

But in my own deffense; this certain day was nothing like that.

It was one of those days with sky so clear and mood so bright that nothing could convince you this day will be shitty as hell.

If I only had a clue this day's gonna be 'The day F'...

It all started with a perfect kiss from Ed when we were enjoying our first morning cigarette hidden behind his bus to avoid anyone from watching us.

When he pulled himself away a little,  very soft smile ran across his lips as he looked down a little bit shy and nervous in that moment.

"What was that? I think someone's falling in love with me!" I teased him as I poked him to his ribs plafully.

"I think I've already fallen." Ed smiled back a dreamy way, leaving me speechles in that moment.

What??

"OH here you are, guys! Stu is looking for both of you! And he's really pissed off, man!" Tim rolled his eyes on us when he appeared behind Ed's bus to breif us about this new situation.

"Fuck.." Ed muttered underneath his breath and threw away a cigarette butt a half way to follow Tim.

"Fuck." I repeated after him and hurried up to not miss a thing if everything turned to shit at the end...

***

"What the fuck were you two thinking?!" Stu yelled at us for at least a 100th time angry as never before.

He had been screaming on us for past 15 minutes because he found out that I and Ed started dating or something like that.
And we?

Well, we were sitting there in a complete silence, as if we were back at elementary school and the principal was yelling at us because of some school rule we broke.

Ha, if I was in another situation I'd laugh at this..

"Errr... Stu would you mind to calm down and finally say us how did you find out this about Chloè and me?" Ed's smooth voice cut the air as if it was a sharp knife.

I looked up at him and then at Stu, scared of his possible reaction, but maybe it was thanks to Ed's face full of peace and his smile when he winked at me from the side of his eye, or maybe thanks to Stu's heavy sight but suddenly I felt like we'll get through this.

Oh how mistaken was I...

"Maybe thanks to this?!" Stu yelled suddenly and threw a magazine on the table between us.

As soon as I spotted the photography at the title page my breath stucked somewhere on the half way out and suddenly I couldn't breathe even tho all windows in Stu's bus were wide open.

Ed and I in the concert hall a couple of days ago, exactly that moment when he was hugging me from behind and kissing me in my hair.
Everyone had to see it wasn't nothing like a friendship photo.

I took a quick look at Ed who for some strange reason wasn't as terrified as I was, his face was surprised but not shocked.
He even gifted me a soft smile and a wink of one of his deep eyes.
As if this all was nothing but fun for him.

"Well, we're official now!" Ed laughed out loud and leaned against the chair's back, relaxed, happy and full of endless peace.

I didn't dare to laugh so I smiled at least, but Stu wasn't happy at all, while Ed was just casually relaxing there, his eyes never leaving my face, Stu was standing there, speechless and red in the face as if he couldn't breathe or something.
Why? Well...

"Are you really that stupid?! Would you mind to read that stupid article and final realize what's about to happen?!" Stu yelled suddenly, making me jump a little right away.

Ed took that magazine and just very slowly moved his sight on the page.

In less than a second he lost all color in the face and suddenly he was all white and terrified more than I had ever seen.

"Ed Sheeran kicked out his girlfriend because of an interviewer..." Ed read out loud, voice weak and shaking.

That was like a punch in the face.
It tasted just like a shit and I'd lie if I said I wasn't a second away from throwing up.

The silence, which came after Ed's sentence was worse than any other silence I had ever experienced.

I can't say what happened after that, because I was too shocked to pay attention to what was happening, so when Ed and I exited Stu's bus I hoped he would maybe tell me how we could deal with this new situation.

"What will we do?" I asked smiling, as I hugged Ed and reached up to kiss him, since we were in that magazine there wasn't a reason to hide our feelings anymore.
Of course that there were this guilt because of Cherry, but for the first time in my life I was in love so I could only barely think about anything else.

But Ed grabbed my hands and moved me away from him, slowly and very strangely.

"What's up?" I smiled and tried to hug him again, just to let him know that no matter how messed up I am and how hardly was I pushing him away in the past, this time I'm here for him and I won't let anyone to hurt him.

"I think...We should take a break.." He said quietly, his eyes never leaving the ground, face strange, cold, empty.

"..What?" I asked, voice weak as I gave him a puzzled look.

He can't be real!.. Can he?

"I.. I need time.." Ed breathed out as he looked up to meet my eyes.