Childish

Hi there, dear readers! Since I was kinda bored and lazy today I wrote this new chapter, so I hope you'll like it.
Anyways leave here some comments or votes of you wanna!
Remember: Any kind of feedback is more than welcomed here!
**********

"Why didn't you tell me your family is bloody insane?" Ed chuckled a little while he was trying to wash off of his face the blood.

"Well it's not something you tell to others about yourself daily." I smirked bitterly while I was looking for a tissue in the pockets of my jacket.

"You should so." He looked down on me and took that tissue I was heading him.

I took a look at him to catch the last second he tried to hide his laughter.

"And you should shut up and let me clean your injuries." I rolled my eyes and took a step towards him to clean his face.

"Once again." He reminded me and his smile grew bigger, I could see his teeth totally red because of the blood in his mouth.

I gave him a dead stare, I couldn't simply understand how could he still be in a good mood after this all.
But he obviously was, he was smiling as if he wasn't beaten because of me minutes ago.

"My blood tastes kinda like a nut." Ed stated as he touched his teeth and hold his fingers in front of his eyes to see how bloody it was.

"You don't say.." I mumbled not really interested in how does his blood taste like, because I quickly needed a surgical plaster, fortunately a precipitation formed  on where his biggest injury was-of course it had to be an eyebrow- but still any sudden move and it would start bleed again.

"Well, obviously I'm not a good fighter, am I?" He grinned bitterly as he took another side look at me, wiping off of his bottom lip a drop of blood.

"Boo.. Could you just stop talking and moving all around and let me clean your injuries?" I sighed tiredly and stuck the patch on it's place.
I just wanted to have this done and then leave this fucking place and never ever come back again.

Ed was suddenly quiet and after a second I found out why, he was staring at me with an instant shock written all over his face.
His eyes were just like little sparkles, brighter than any others.

"What?" I snapped at him after a while when he didn't stop with his staring, it was just like the first time I was cleaning his injuries.

The same damned X-ray sight.

"You called me boo.." His lips formed into very soft and dreamy smile as he swung on his tip-toes, making it harder for me to reach to his face again.

I stopped myself in the middle of the move, taken aback by what did Ed just say.

Nooo, you didn't call him boo..did you? Are you stupid?! Gooosh girl it's so hard to be you...!!

"Um..yea.. Nothing special. I use to call boo everyone.." I stuttered as I started to clean his injuries again, trying to seem as focused on it as never before.
Thanks lord for the night, cause otherwise my red face would shine like a star.

"Um..Weird.." He chuckled as his X-ray eyes went deeper to my soul than I'd allow to.

I jerked nervously and finally my job there was done, this was all I could do for him at the moment.

I took a step back to see how did I do my job and just hardly ignored his searching eyes never leaving my face.

"I swear I had never heard you call 'boo' anyone else but me, right now." Ed smiled with a bit husky voice as he leaned his butt against our car.