My beautiful mess

Hi there, dear readers! As I see last two chapters didn't get as much feedback as I hoped for so I hope this chapter will make you hit the 'Vote' button and maybe even write a comment. :)
Anyways hope you'll enjoy this chapter, things are finally moving into something really interesting! :)

We finally made it to Paris and Ed had to start with his preparing immediately cause we was in a time press a bit so while he was preparing himself for his concert we, others, started to doing our job.
Which clearly was do a movie about Ed Sheeran, easy right?

"Okay guys! Listen! We'll do it like we did it in Spain. I want to have on camera Ed's preparing time and pre-concert moments and then him during concert of course and his fans too. Make it as emotional as possible. We want to make our future viewers jump into a swirl of emotions! Any questions?" My eyes traveled around my employees' faces, but fortunately they didn't have any questions and we could start with filming.

As soon as they started doing their job I found myself staring at Ed who was standing on the stage and tunning his guitar.
It was fascinating.
But before I could even start to think about how are his freckles more noticeable when he's frowning and how he chew his bottom lip everytime he needs to focus on something...
I just realized how much he pissed me off and all I was able to do was a disgusted snore.

"What happened?" Joy asked me as she put down a box full of some electronic and I could possibly hear that quiet part she didn't say aloud, and didn't even have to I heard it anyway.

"...this time."

"Um? ..Oh, nothing.." I finally moved my sight away from Ed's face, making the best fake smile possible.
I never had lied to her, but everything about France was forbidden so was what happened between me and Ed.

"Okay.. So nothing." She smirked sarcastically, she didn't look up on me but I could still see how sarcastic she was.

"What?' I asked her, trying to seem confused.
Not a chance.

"It's just funny how nothing happened but you're willing to stand here for 10 minutes already, doing nothing but stare at him, hoping that if you stare at him long enough his head will explode." She winked at me still with that sarcastic smirk on her perfect cherry red lips.

"I-I just..ah...you're right." I sighed at the end and turned my back to Ed, just to avoid any chance to see his face again.

"C'mon. Let's do our job." Joy smiled at me, this time with an honest smile as she grabbed me around my shoulders pulling me to where my crew was.

***

The concert was absolutely breathtaking.
I was watching it from a side of the stage, secretly hidden behind the corner.

And even tho Ed pissed me off I had to admit it was him who made a big show from it.
He was likeable person and with the smile of pure innoncence with a drop of ferocity and sparkles in those damn blue eyes of his in a combination with his amazing voice and guitar skills was something you simple could not fan girl about..

"I just want to lay down into a bath full of hot water and relax!" I suddenly heard hyped voice which brought me back to the reality to see Ed walking straight towards me with a bunch of guys of tour crew, obviously they all had a good time cause they were laughing so hard.

"Fuck!" I whispered underneath my breath when I realized I didn't run away as I planned to when the concert ends just to avoid a chance Ed could find out I was watching him performing.

All I was able to do was lean my body more to the wall behind the corner hoping they won't notice me and just walk by me as if I wasn't there.

And to my surprise they really did it, they passed by me as if I was less than an air around them, Ed in the middle of the group.

"Fuck..." I breathed out again as I tried to calm my heartbeat.
But something made me to look back at that group slowly walking away and right in that moment Ed, who was just looking on the ground and smiling dreamy, suddenly turned to face me and I almost fell on the ground.

I hoped that if I look away he won't come to me, I had no chance but stand there, looking on the ground, waiting for them to leave, because this hall was the only way out of stage.
So now I was just standing there hoping Ed won't do it. That he won't come back to talk to me.

Just please keep going...

"Did you watch it?" His warming voice came to me from across the hall.

Fuck...

I sighed heavily and looked up to meet his eyes.

He was leaned against the wall, towel around his shoulders, he was a bit red in the face and sweaty that much his hair seemed as if he just came out of the shower.

To my aboslute surprise he had a short sleeve white t-shirt and I had a perfect clear view on his inked muscular arms.

"Yeah..." I said after a while, suddenly tired by all this as I leaned against the wall too.
There was no need to lie to him, not this time.
My eyes traveled around him as I leaned my head against the wall, I still could hear sounds of the crowd of his fans, it was weird to think about how this ginger weirdo once grabbed a guitar and now everyone knows his name and loves him without even knowing he's not only a music.
He's charming, kind, funny and absolutely cute when he doesn't understand to something and on the other hand how incredibly confident and catchy he becomes everytime he talks about something he's interested in and knows what does he talk about.
How emotional this ginger mess is and how he's the only one who actually can make me mad in less than a second and then make me cry ffrom the deepest part of my soul just to make it all up to me with something so beautiful and special it always leave me speechless.
They don't know how he can mess up my life.
They don't know he's a mess.
He's a mess with the deepest ocean blue eyes I've ever seen.
My mess.
My beautiful mess...

"Are you here..? Chloè?" His voice when he said my name made my heart skip a beat when I focused my sight back on him.

"Did you..enjoy it?" Ed seemed as if this was really important to him, his eyes were almost hypnotizing when he looked up on me from under his long pale eyelashes.

"Yeah..." I answered honestly, internally fighting with the urge to roll my eyes.

That somehow made Ed live up, he suddenly was all happy and hyped.

"Really? That's amazing because I wasn't sure if you were watching it and-"

I cut him in the middle of his hyped happy speech.

"Enough! Look, Ed... This doesn't mean I forgave you and now we're besties again. So stop." I snapped at him, at the moment highly annoyed by him.

His smile slowly washed off of his face and for a second he seemed as if he was about to start a fight.

"Why?! I was just trying to get to know you, what's so wrong 'bout that?! I didn't want to sneak into your privacy!" Ed snapped at me back, leaving the wall as he made a step towards me.

That's it!!

I gave him a dead stare for serious 5 seconds wondering whether I should kill him, but then an unknown courage hit my body.

"Okay! You know what?! Today we're staying at hotel and you have a hotel car available, don't ya?!" I snapped at him once again.

"Yes ..I do." He mumbled, confused by this sudden change of the situation.

"Great! You have 20 minutes, meet me with a car in front of this building. And I'm driving." I answered him and after that I left him standing there without a word of explanation.

***

"Where are we heading to?" Ed asked after he put on a seat bell.

"You're going to meet my family." l said just so as I joined to other cars on the road a little crazy smile playing on my lips.