It's very nice to see you again

Hi there, dear readers! So this is new chaoter as you can see and I couldn't ask for more than your vote and maybe some comment? Haha..
Remember: Any kind of feedback is more than welcomed here!
********

The day of Ed's next concert came and so we all were standing in front of the stage, Ed was preparing himself for the show, while my crew and I were filming every his step, making sure we won't miss anything.

And Matt?
Well, Matt was in a deep and joyful conversation with Stu, which was really surprising for me, because Stu had a billion problems when Matt joined us, it took him a lot of time and a lot of calls to let Matt legally leave France, but now they were sitting in the second row of seats and laughing and talking for almost an hour.
To be honest I was more than grateful for that, but I shouldn't be surprised, Matt always used to have this weird special charm filled with honesty and kindness and of course stupid jokes, it always worked.

People genuinely love him for the way he makes them feel like the most precious person ever.

I slowly moved my sight to Ed who was tuning his guitar, frowning a little as he was focusing on it.
And I thought he never had been more beautiful than in that moment..

***

"Why aren't you on the concert?" I suddenly heard a rough amused voice and when I looked up from my laptop I met Matt's always curious and rooty eyes.

"Yeah.. I don't feel like partying tonight." I smiled and traveled with my sight back to the laptop in front of me.

Matt sat down next to me and made the couch squeeze under his heavy lumber's body.

"You've never felt like partying at all." Matt grinned at me and took a look to my laptop to see what I was working on, which wasn't anything else but picking the best videos to our documentary.

"Perks of being an introvert I'd say.." I rolled my eyes as I let out a little chuckle and closed my laptop, enough work for tonight.

And then it was there, that weird and stupid silence when we both realized we have nothing more to say, that we have no more topics to talk about and even tho  I was really happy to have him there, we both felt like strangers in that moment.
And that.. That sucks..

Suddenly someone opened the door and rushed inside the bus, it was Joy a little bit red and breathing heavily.
She didn't notice us at first so she ran past us as if we weren't even there.
And I couldn't miss the way Matt scanned my best friend, not like most guys; from toes to head and back, he seemed as if the queen of elves, Galadriel herself entered the bus.

His eyes started to shine a little as he moved his whole body closer by leaning against his elbows on his thighs, he slowly moved his hands to rest his chin on them and then a little smile formed on his lips as he met Joy's shocked eyes.

"Errrr.. Sorry I didn't see ya before. I came just to grab some of my stuff and now I'm about to go... Eh.. Sorry." Joy stuttered as she moved some imaginary hair from her in the moment deadly red face.

Matt's smile changed into grin which was about to grow wider and wider.
I was totally shocked by what was happening there between these two that I didn't realize at first I somehow was the third wheel there, beacuse these two weren't able to see anything else but the other's one eyes and they were sinking deeper and deeper with every second, which was the time to leave.

"Matt you should definitely go with Joy back at the concert." I suggested with a light innoncent smile and threw a significant look at Joy, only barely hiding my excitement about that situation.

"No it's-it's fine.. I mean.. You can stay here ..I don't want to bother ya or something..." Joy stuttered even more and Matt's grin grew wider again, that was very weird to see.
I mean; Matt had never grinned at a girl this way before.

"No! I wanna go!" Matt almost shouted and jumped up to join her, while I was just a second away from a real laugh attack.

Right in that moment they probably realized I was there too because they suggested that I could go with them but I already got my plans so I had to reject them, but they didn't seem to mind too much because they obviously wwere trapped in each others presence.

Sweet

As soon as they left I grabbed my jacket and a few books and headed to Es's bus because he begged me for some book earlier that day, so I decided to borrow him some while he'll be making his show.

I stepped into his familiar bus and immediately felt at home enough to grab a water from his fridge without his permission I knew he wouldn't be mad.

When I put those books on his table something caught my interest it was very old and a bit dirty notebook with messy manuscript on every page.

There wasn't anyone who could see me and I know I'm bad and damnable human being and I really didn't want to read that, but I couldn't help myself.

I mean who would resist to sneak a little into Ed's mind??

I opened that notebook on last page of his writings and saw tomorrow's date.
I really didn't want to read that but as soon as I saw my name as the first word on that page I couldn't resist it anymore.

Chloè has always been a bit taken aback. She never would never go crazy or laugh for no reason.
I've never seen her like this before, almost everytime I was with her, with all of our group, she has been always taken aback a bit during this tour...
But last night, something changed, she was still the same smiling beautiful person all the time when there were everyone, but as soon as it counted on just two of us, she changed.
I've never seen her so crazy, she made me laugh to tears and didn't stop.
Suddenly I saw her from another page of hers, more crazy, more energic, more enthusiastic, more relaxed, more her...
She was jumping, dancing and running all around, or just sitting on the ground talking random shits, everything she was thinking about she immediately shared with me, and she made me laugh more than ever.
I think she felt free that night.
As if all her problems which was keeping her low, suddenly flew away and she could breathe freely, again. As if she could be a child again.. When she didn't get a chance when she really was a child.
And I also think she knew for sure that this all was just for one night, so she gave everything to it.
Every desperate, crazy, funny and amusing part of her.
I was a viewer of a beautiful show, first and total premiere and I knew already as well as she did, that it was just one stand premiere, no more reprise.
And maybe because of that it was so pure and beautiful happy moment I'll never forget...

Suddenly I heard some noice behind me and I can tell you I had never felt so scarred and embarrassed as I felt in that moment.
I turned to face the person behind me, slowly and carefully.
To be honest I wasn't ready to face Ed but I definitely wasn't ready to face her.

"Hi, sweetheart, it's very nice to see you again." She smiled at me and it was as if a black widow jumped on me right away.

Cherry...