Chapter Six

=================

Flash Back Starts

=================

"Tonight, after the nationwide vote, the person in danger of leaving the competion is..."  Ryan trailed off in suspense

It's now between me and Elise.  I held her hand with my own and squeezed.  If it was my time to go tonight, I'd be said but I'd accept it.  

I guess singing my heart out for the entire world to see and hear was not a good idea.  I may have bared my soul a little too much and America may have been turned off. 

"Jessica Sanchez!"

I heard the crowd erupt followed by loud booing. I looked around and saw the judges faces, disbelief clearly visible.  I started thinking about a lot stuff then but foremost of them all was the fact that I wont be seeing him anymore.  That almost made me cry.

I forced a smile.  It looks like I'm paying the price for pouring out my heart with last night's song.

I throw a quick glance at my co-contestants face.  I saw Philip face...he looked bewildered.  Then I saw Colton's face.  He looked stunned.

They were both looking at me and I couldn't stand it.  If I dont look away now I might just burst out crying.  I decided to focus on Ryan's face instead.

They started playing the intro of the song I chose for tonight, my do or die song, "Nobody's Supposed to Here", another personal favorite.  We were told that we'd have to prepare a song just in case we get eliminated.  I didn't know I'd sing it this soon...and tonight...

Everything after that was a blur...except for the end part, perhaps the best part.  I ended up in his arms yet again and like the previous ones, I felt like melting.  We can definitely stay like this forever...

=================

End of Flashback

==================

Chapter Seven in a bit