Chapter Four

Meanwhile, on the other side of the mansion, Colton Dixon lies restless.  How long has he been trying to catch sleep? 2-3 hours?  His body is tired from the performance show they did earlier but his mind isn't.  

"Who was she singing that song for?" he asked himself for the nth time.  He had been meaning to ask her that earlier but he couldn't find a good reason when she asks why he wants to know.  

Could it be Deandre?  They both look real close it could well be him.  

"Who!" he blurted out loudly.

It couldn't be him, turning his eyes to the guy sleeping on the other bed.  Could she be possibly singing to Philip?

He tried recalling if they ever had any chance to talk alone but couldn't remember one instant.  They also don't look like they've bonded.  Sure Jess and Philip are friends but they aren't that close....or are they?  It must be Deandre.  Thankfully, Deandre was eliminated a week before.

"No!" What am I thinking.  Of course, I'm bummed Deandre had to leave.  I couldn't deny I'm relieved his gone.  Now, there a big chance him and Jessica could get closer.  The thought made him smile.  He reached for his phone, checked on Jessica's new tweet all the while forming a plan on his head.  Tomorrow, he will begin to work on getting closer with her.  He fell asleep thinking how in the world he'd be able to do that.