A/N Thank you!!!!!!

The Exchange is officially over, and what a ride it's been! We made it!

Thank you so much for reading and all of your support! It actually took me longer to rewrite this story than write it the first time, and even though it's still not perfect, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it. 

I just have a few questions that I'd love for you to answer if you would be so kind.

Who was your favorite character? Why? Least favorite?

What could be improved, removed, or redone?

What was done well?

And now a fun one: Where are you from?

I originally had one bonus chapter written for this book (which is a group text that takes place with Viktor back in Sweden), and I'm about halfway done with a second, brand new one! I'll try to have that posted ASAP.

As for the sequel to this book, it is already completed and available for binging! I think everything makes sense with what I cut out of this book, and even though The Score isn't perfect, I hope you'll read it as well! At this moment, I don't have any plans to rewrite it, since I really just need a break. I love these characters, but they're a lot to handle sometimes.

I guess that's it! Thank you once again for reading. It really means a lot more to me than you think. :)