CHECKMATE BITCH!

Not only can they flip the board they can crush him. He's looking at life without parole. Impersonating a federal agent and stealing government files, stealing goverment money, hacking a federal database. He was looking at being investigated by the CIA.

Finding these actions would make him seem like a spy. People fail to realize the higher you are in the government is more of a con then pro. It means any slip up is scene as a national attack. Am of this just to send your brother to prison.

"We got him. He's done, but he could be a resource." Lucious spoke watching as his other half a face contorted in confusion.

"He's a tracker Cookie. He has the potential to track down Anika for us. We could deal with her as quick as we can with him." He stated. Cookie nodded in understanding.

Their lives could finnaly get back on track with no trouble for now. Lucious couldn't wait to file his divorce papers. With no barking Tariq left no need for Anika. Which left him free to pursue Cookie hard. He wasn't gonna let anything stop him.

"Go god! I feel like this has gone on to long. How quick can we get this done?" She groaned.

" As quick as tommorow. We call him in. Shake him down. We give him a day to find her. Bataboom batabing we turn him in. It's finished." Lucious spoke stretching in his chair.

Cookie agreed with his plan. She had to get back to working on the campaign. Which it's date of realese was pushed back due to her set back, and the board members had things that got pushed forward.

"I won't have to look over my shoulder anymore." She sighed in releid.

" and I'll be a free man." Lucious chimed in to gauge her reaction.

She snapped her eyes to his in quickness. Her face turned into that of anger in a flash. She sat up straight in her seat.

"I don't know what the hell you think is about to happen, but know that changes nothing." She snapped her words flowing like lava.

" It changes alot. You'll see." He stated calmly. She glared at him her chest puffing out. Her anger filled the room mixing with the sexual tension.

"When the fuck are you gonna learn. Huh? I'm not something you can get when it's convenient for you." Her words like blades slicing into him.

"I never said you were convenient. Your far from that." He snapped angry at the assumption. She growled then stood up.

"You don't have to say it. You play with my heart like it's the best fucking game in the world." He yelled her voice echoing of the walls. Lucious jumped up as well.

" You know what Cookie. Quit acting like you were the only one hurt that day. I fucking hurt to. You sit there and you disregard my feelings completely." He yelled back his tone exceeding hers. Cookie made a attempt to leave the room.

" Oh so now you wanna leave. When I finnaly cut into you huh? You bitching up on me Cooks." He dug at he coming around the desk. She swiftly turned stalking to him.

" There's no use with you. Why should I try. You bitch up when something comes your way all the time." She sneered pushing him.

He stumbled back hitting one of the chairs. His temper flared. He diddnt know where the need to be physical with him nowadays started, but he was cutting that shit off.

She turned stomping to the door. It had barely  before he forced it shut with a loud thud. She stared at the door not giving him a glance.

" Keep your hands to yourself Cooks. Don't forget who's the man between us." He threatened behind her. She diddnt like the way that sounded. She turned facing him head on.

" Or what?" She hissed her eyes challenging him.

"Keep going and found out." His tone was low and deadly.

His fierce eyes demanded her submission. She refused to back down exerting the same power he was. He closed the distance backing her tightly against the wall.

" Fuck you Lucious!" She spat her eyes fully engorged in the fire within.

The atmosphere was hot and tense. Mix that with the even stronger sexual tension now. The outcome was inevitable.

"Fuck you to!" He spat back. That was the match that lit the flame.

He tilted his head and swooped down capturing her lips. She moaned on contact. This kiss wasn't rough surprisingly. It wasn't sweet either.

His hands trailed up her body caressing her as he pulled her flush against him. His hard pressed against her stomach causing another moan to exit her mouth.

Her moans flipped a switch with in. The kiss turned hot and passionate. He swipped his tounge across her lips asking for entrance. She gladly excepted.

Her hands came to wrap around his neck as he devoured her mouth. His hands pulled her impossibly closer. His tounge invaded her mouth tasting every inch of her.

All frustrations went out the window. They poured every desire into the kiss. Their hearts sped up in tune with each other. Not a beat off.

Every good memory roared to life with new found energy. The bond they share brightened. Their soul beings reaching out to eachother. Some say the fate knows when to do something. It seems it was right on time.

Lucious pulled back gazing down into her hooded eyes. She wanted him just as much or even more than he wanted her. She diddnt care about what was to happen tommorow. She needed him now.

"19 years..." He whispered against her lips.

" I've waited 19 years to be here in this moment. I refuse for it be in here. Come on." His voice husky with lust spoke.

She diddnt have to be told twice. She kicked her heels off and he grabbed her hand pushing out of his office. They rushed up the stairs eager to be in each others arms. 

😉💦 Whoops! 

😉💦 Whoops! 

Thanks for reading Loves. See you in part 2.