~02~

It’s been months since the incident. But I think Jimin and I manage to get through it. It was a time in our life that we're trying to forget.

I was content knowing that we would always be there for each other. It made me feel warm inside, safe knowing that Jimin is there for me whenever I need him. The same goes for me; I'll always be there for him.

"Oppa, are you ready?" I yelled sliding on my slippers. I got up looking for the other side of my slipper.

"Yea, hold up" he walked out of the room stopping before he descended the stairs.

"How do I look?" he said holding his hands up in a 'I don't knows' gesture. He was wearing dark blue ripped jeans with a white t-shirt that outlined his muscles all too well. My jaw dropped. I immediately closed my mouth so he wouldn't notice and make fun of me. I smiled to myself; yes, this is my boyfriend.

"You look sexy" I replied with rosy red cheeks. Still smiling as I continued to admire his godliness.

"Yah, you pervert" a grin spread across his face, that killer eye smile. I just died. He began walking down the stairs, I swear I've seen this somewhere...

Cinderella, where she begins to descend the stairs with her beauty and all. Its just switched genders. Jimin is my Cinderella. I laugh at myself for being so silly.

I was to impatient to wait, so I climbed up the stairs meet him halfway.

"How do I look?" grabbing the hem of my dress. I turned around to give him a better look. It took me forever to find the right outfit for today. I mean it’s been a long time since I’ve dressed up for Jimin; I wanted tonight to be spec-

"It’s too short, go change?" he walked passed me down the stairs.

Believe me I was in shock, I went through all of this for him and now he is telling me to change. This boy must be crazy.

I looked at him and decided whether or not I should do it. I mean yea it is a little short, but not too short. I turn around following him down the stairs.

So I decided just to play mind games with him to see his reaction because he's over reacting to this whole situation.

"Are you jealous that somebody other than you is going to be admiring my beautiful body?" I walked closer to him intertwining his hands with mine.

A grin began to grow on my face at the thought of teasing him. I looked away, secretly laughing to myself; ohh man this is gonna be good.

"I’m serious Y/N, go change!” he said with a serious look. He let go of my hand, slightly pushing me back up stairs.

I bit the inside of my cheeks holding in the laughter that threatened to spill any minute.

"I only dressed like this so you could look at me, Jiminie." I brushed the bottom of his lip with my thumb. He pulled me closer to him to the point to where our faces were only centimeters apart. Not inches, centimeters. I'm literallly dying right now.

I could tell he was catching on to what I was doing. He startled me by taking steps closer to me. I had no choice but to walk back until my back met the wall. He was getting closer to me. He was so close that I could feel his breath against my skin. His lips brushed against mine. I felt an explosion of heat radiating throughout my body. I felt like I lost the abilities to think, move and even breathe.

"Y/N can you go change for me. Please?" he said with a seductive tone.

I was hypnotized and without thinking I agreed to his request nodding my head, I was biting my bottom lip looking at his. He chuckled turning away, right when I leaned in to kiss him.

I was clearly upset that the tables turned and he teased me instead. I was just mind fucked. Embarrassment plastered across my face.

"Ok, go change. I’ll wait." He said looking at you with a smile on his face. He pulled out his phone sitting on the couch.

"I don’t want anyone to look at my girl. Except me" he sat down on the couch, looking at me.

Still against the wall, I pulled my sanity together. Two can play that game.

A/N: My god, cringe alert🤢