~11~

A/N: Okay, sorry for interrupting. But in this chapter the present type is in regular font. The italisized text is the flashback. I hope you get it👍🏻

Jimin's POV

I looked to my side at the water and saw nothing. Maybe someone dropped there phone. Looking up at the bridge I saw a couple of people looking down at the water. There was terror in there face. I looked at the water once again, bubbles rushing to the top yet again. I slowly lay Y/N down, and removed a piece of hair from her face. The girl that lie beneath me, wasn't who I thought it was.

It wasn't Y/N

I looked back at the water and the bubbles could hardly be seen now. I looked at the girl beside me, her breathing was faint. I could tell she was struggling for more air. I carried her up the hill onto the sidewalk, I laid her down throwing my hands in the air trying to get somebody's attention. Finally a car stopped in front of me. The little man got out of the car, "What happen? Is she okay?" Picking up the girl her lips were a light shaded purple her head hanging down my arm. "Yea, she needs to go to the hospital." He opened the door nodding his head. I bowed back thanking him I put her into the vehicle, sitting beside her as we went to the hospital.

Y/N POV

I felt the cold air surrounding my body as I plunged into the darkness of the water. The cold water wrapping around my body as I try my best to hold my breath. Its cold, I feel alone. I looked around in the dimly light water, Where are you Jiminie?

He wasn't there. I kicked around when suddenly flashback were coming back.

Flashback

"Hey Chanyeol oops!" he pulled you into a side hug. Kissing your forehead.

"Hey babe..." He responded. Confused you thought this was Jackson.
-------------
Walking into a room you see Chanyeol kissing another half naked girl on the bed. You run out of the room crying.
------------
"I told you, stop acting that way!" Chanyeol pushing you against the wall. He walked up to you grasping your arm as he flung you to the ground. He grabbed a bunch of your hair in his fist pulling you into a different room. "Are you tired of me now! Huh?" He questioned your loyalty to him. Of course you wanted to leave him. He's abusive. "Chanyeol, stop it!" You struggled to get out of his grip.
-----------
"Hi my name is kim y/n. Its nice to meet you." I bow to the new kid. His blond haired bowed back. We walked slowly to the canteen. I felt his stare as I explained each class. Our hands accidently grazing each other as we walked. "Ohh, I'm sorry." I apologize quickly, I felt my cheeks warming at the sudden touch. "It's okay." He patted my shoulder.
----------
"Taehyung this is Jimin, Jimin this is Taehyung." I looked at them bow at each other. Jimin stood back our shoukders slightly touching. My heart slowly beating faster. Slowly I sinked deeper and deeper into the water.
-----------
"Jackson this is Jimin, Jimin this is Jackson" they bowed to each other. Jackson grabbing your hand as he whispered into your ear, "Dont let Chanyeol find out your friends with another guy. I dont want him hurting you again." He looked at you and you nodded in agreement.
----------
"Jackson, he did it again. He hit me." You cried yourself to sleep again. Every breath I tried to take was replaced by water.
----------
" ...This may sound whorish but cant we date secretly until i break up with him." Looking at Jimin you awaited for his response. "Yea, i guess" you hugged him closer tightly. My lungs felt like collapsing, I couldn't hold in my breath anymore the struggle for air was taking over.
----------
"So now you want to break up with me?" Chanyeol glared at you from a distance. "Yea, we're done" you shout tired of the abuse. "Is it because that guy, Jimin!" He looked at you waiting. "Is it?... I knew it. You fucking cheater!" Chanyeol walked up to you, punching you in the face. You fell on the ground, blood dripping down your mouth. "Here..." He kicked your phone towards you, "call him." I moved my arms and legs around but it was no use, my body gradually giving out.
---------
"I'm back!" Chanyeol shoved the door open as you tried to close it. He closed the door looking at you. He locked it behind him. Walking closer you fall back onto the couch. He hovered on top of you covering your mouth. He pulled your pants and underwear off in one fell swoop. You try screaming out for Jimin, knowing he wont hear you. He's in America. You close your eyes as tears fall down your cheeks. Chanyeol raping you as you clenched your fist. Jiminie, save me... Giving up...
---------
"I love you y/n!" Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist. Resting his head in the nape of your neck. Letting my last breath go.

Jiminie save me...

A/N: This wasn't easy😢😭 im sorry