~03~

A/N: Note this chapter contains mild adult content.

I walk towards the couch sitting next to him.

He turned to face me, "I don’t want to change again. I look this pretty only for you." Still facing me, I playfully push him down to the couch.

Unexpectedly he pulled me down with him. I hovered on top of him with my legs straddling his sides. I quietly whisper into his ear, "Do you really want me to change?" I felt a sudden warmth against the back of my thigh; his hand. And that’s when I knew I got him.

"No, not really" his lips brushing against mine.

"Ok then, let’s go" I said as I sat up on his lap.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer while he sat up "But I don’t wanna go now." He slowly began to lay butterfly kisses along my collarbone.

I felt the sensation again going through my body, when I realized what was about to happen.

Our lips and tongues greeted each other with passion. Sadly I pulled away from the kiss "Jimin you said you were going to take me out tonight. Do you plan on keeping me inside forever?" I said carelessly, because then the flashbacks of those weeks started to flood into my mind and a tear managed to escape my eye. I don't know why some words trigger these flashbacks. It hurts when different types of words can do that.

Jimin was too busy kissing my neck to realize that I was about to cry. I quickly wiped the tear away. I giggled hiding the fact that I was ready to cry.

I could feel jimins lips form a smile as he kissed my neck, "You’re telling me that, you want to go to the movies and not spend time here." he looked at me still rubbing my thigh while biting his lip.

"You know I’m not ready for this" I told him. I’m afraid to lose my virginity because of rumors about the first time. It hurts like hell. I'm just gonna wait for the right time and he knows that.

"I know I’m sorry; it’s just that you’re soo irresistible. I want you.” I felt his hand slowly moving up my thigh, touching my butt. I didn’t stop him for some reason I liked this feeling.

The door flung open and all of Jimin’s friends barged in laughing, "what’s taking you guys so long?" they all looked at us.

I was still sitting on Jimin’s lap and his hand still underneath my dress I was so embarrassed. I didn’t even bother to get off, I just buried my face into the nape of his neck. His hand that was still in my dress, he removed it and placed it on my back. He started rubbing my back in a circular motion, as if he were comforting me.

My face was burning up from the embarrasment. I heard him whisper into my ear, "Just play along."

I caught onto what he was getting at. So I started to fake cry into his shoulder. To be honest I thought I was doing a good job acting.

"Sshhhh, its ok, its ok" I almost laughed, but I tried my best to keep it inside.

"Ohhhh, sorry we barged in without knocking." Namjoon said with guilt. I heard the front door shut close.

“They’re gone" Jimin whispered into my ear, it tickled. I leaned closer into his neck and hugged him.

I looked up at him with anger, "What were you going to do? They probably saw-" Jimin kissed me, probably just to shut me up. It turned from a short kiss into a heated one in seconds.

"ooooops, I forgot the keys" I heard from the door. When did it even open?

"Yah, what are you guys doing? Did you guys make up already?" Yoongi said with a grin on his face.

For god sakes, does anybody know how to knock on the door?

"Hyung, did you forget how to knock?" Jimin said with a smile on his face its like he could read minds. I got off of his lap and walked out into the car.

I got in and sat by taehyung in the back. He put his arm around my shoulder, "Hey, I heard." He whispered into my ear.

My eyes widen, "what did you hear."

"Yoongi hyung told us about it. You know what I mean." He poked my side, raising his eyebrows. Winking at me.

"No no no no no. Nothing happened. We were. We were... We were..." I just went blank.

"you were what?" The boys responded together. They all looked at me waiting for a response. Where the hell is Jimin? He did this...

"We were-"

"We were about to have sex..." Jimin responded. When did he get here.

"Yah, yah, no we di-"

"Yes we were going to until you guys walked in." Jimin what are you doing? I'm innocent

"Sorry hung, we didn't mean to" Jungkook said stepping up. "It's okay kookie" he smiled at him.

"y/n, what happen to waiting until marriage." Taehyung looked at me. "I'm gonna wait until I meet the right one, Until i get married. I swear" Tae mimicked me from the 9th grade. "Out of all the people, with Jimin" he shook his head. I giggled at his statement, "We haven't yet... After today I don't think I will" I looked at Jimin and it was priceless. Everyone laughed, Hoseok said, "poor, Jimin."

"Y/n are you serious." Jimin looked at me

"Yea, I guess. Actually, I dont kno- Yah" I slapped the back of Jin's head lightly, "Lets go to the movies now." I'm not about to answer that with all these boys here.
-------------------
The movie was chosen by all the boys. I did not have a say in choosing the movie because they never take my opinion into consideration. But it was fine it seemed like a good movie. Until I found out it was a scary movie. I sat by Jimin clinging onto his shirt hiding my face in his chest. I know Jimin was scared but he was doing his best to hold it back. I looked up at the screen for a quick second. I ended up screaming my lungs out.

"YAH, COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" A man yelled at me.

In my defense Jimin yelled back at him "Could you shut up, Asshole!!  Its a scary movie, its expected!" Thats where it all began. The man got up from his seat walking up the steps towards us "What was that?"

Jimin isn’t the type to talk out the problem. He's more like a gorilla ready to attack. He immediately threw the first punch that lead to an even bigger fight. The lights suddenly turned on. When I looked at the person Jimin was fighting; it was no ordinary stranger….

It was……

Jackson….

I stopped dead in my tracks when the memories came back of the abuse that we faced because of him. He was the one that kept me and Jimin captive, he nearly killed us.

All because of me….

A/N: Talk about subject changing... right🤣