"She is going to be ok." Ryan gave my shoulder a squeeze. Jake got us to the hospital in less than 30 mins with his rough driving that could kill a person but now it didn't matter. My attention and thoughts were solely on her and nothing else.

Running to room 304, I saw the girls and Jace sitting on the benches given outside. The slow registrant took her sweet time to tell me the room number.

"How is she?" I panted and Alicia shook her head.

"They are still in the ICU." I slid down the wall with my head in my hands and silently prayed. My body gave up not being able to handle the internal torment it was going through.

Please be ok.

After Long torturous, agonising 3 hours the doctor came out of the ICU.

"How is she? Is she ok?" I found myself  asking him. He gave us a dejected look and sighed.

"She has lost a lot of blood. Her body is in the worst condition possible, filled with bruises, whip marks, belt marks, 2 broken ribs and a sprained ankle. This is not normal. Though she is stable enough now but her chance of living is very slim. All we can do is pray for a miracle to happen."

I felt... I don't know what I felt. It was like he just sucked out the life out of me. So easily he said all that. What am I gonna do without her? I looked around myself .Jace's body shook as he cried. Zain was holding a crying Riley who was on her knees. Ryan attempting his best to calm Sam down. Tears ran down Jake's face as held a disheveld, sobbing Laura. Alicia was sitting on the floor with her back leaning on the wall staring off in space while hot tears slid down her face and Chris sat beside her not knowing what to do. And I, well I was internally dying. Fat tears ran down my cheeks without even knowing.

Everybody was crying for her. Doesn't she care about them?

What am I going to do if something happens to her?

The thought had me crying and I cried for her. First time I ever cried for a girl. This girl had me wrapped around her little finger yet she had no idea. Jace wiped his tears and entered the room. One by one, everyone went inside except for Alicia whom someone wouldn't have a problem to deem as dead if it was not for the blinking of her eyes. At last, I was left. Wiping away my tears which was completely useless as they kept falling,I took a deep breath and entered the room.

Tubes, wires, IV, bandages, heart monitor whatever i knew was there, sticking to her body. Her face sunken and as pale as paper with a bandage wrapped around her forehead. Lips cracked, almost looking blue and a oxygen mask on her face. It felt as if someone was shooting me with a bullet and the bullet was shot right into my heart.

I slowly walked to her bed and sat on the chair. I said nothing, not even a 'wake up quickly'. Taking her hand in mine, I kissed her knuckles, being cautious with the IV tube.

**********

This is so crap I know. But bare with me. I am not even going to say that the next chapter will be better cause I myself don't know what shit I am going to write and how shitty it's going to be. By the way this is the blurb about the werewolf book I want to write but I need your opinions and help....

Xason Anderson

My name was enough for everyone to get down on their knees and plead for their lives.

Everyone but not her

_________________

Xason(Za-Son) Anderson. Dark, short tempered, dominating, possessive, devilishly handsome with a cruel signature smirk and the King Of Rouges. These are some of the words that describe him. Known for controlling one of the most deadliest species in the werewolf world. But when a little spitfire enters his life, his once boring, dull life becomes spicy and Xason most definitely is not liking the change.

Athena Black. Strong, brave, hard headed, mysterious, beautiful and called The Alpha Of Death for the number of rouges she has killed and her undying hatred for them. Running the second largest and feared pack in America, Luna Rossa Pack. Enter the King of Rouges and she is ready to pounce on him and kill in less than a minute.

What happens when fire meets fire? Will they ignite and bask in each other's flames? Or their flames will burn them?

Read to find out!

So I am confused with what title I should used. Here are some examples:

1) Alpha of Death
2) Her dominant King
3) King of Rouges
4) King V/S Alpha
5) His Alpha

If you have any suggestions or names don't forget to comment.

Love
Ishtara✌🏻️✌🏻