The Untold Story (Page 5)

Joe's POV

I looked out over the shiny blue sea that stretched along the Great Ocean Highway going out to the Grand Senora Desert. The thunder of pipes took over the road as there was about fifteen Coffins riding. I looked back quickly to see the amazing sight of brother's on bikes. A black van tailing behind us filled with our special Rocky Road Ice Cream. The kinda Rocky that leaves your house full of holes. I finally put my attention back to the road as we held a two by two ten inch spacing formation down the road. Cars honking, people taking pictures, some screaming cheers as others were frightened by the sight. I looked over to see kids waving at us on bicycles trying to match our speed. I smiled at them and winked as they all gasped realizing I noticed them. I chuckled as I looked to my right to see Taylor who was our Road Captain. He was glaring at me as he figured those kids would fight over who I winked at. He only shook his head as I gave him a shit eating grin. The sun continued to beat down on all of us wearing leather and riding on insanely built Harleys.

Travis's POV

"Fuck this fucking heat, I'm sweating my balls off!" I yelled as we rode in this tight pact. Sean only laughing at me as he was to my direct left. I normally enjoy the ride but the sun was really making me regret today. However we finally turned onto old Route 68 where trees gave shade to the road. As we entered the coolness of the first tree I felt so much calmer. Sean finally cleared his throat while glancing at me every now and then.

"You know brother that's why I usually don't wear a shirt unless I have to." His words felt like a strike to my intelligence but I knew he was only trying to help. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Yeah I know brother, I may do that next time." I finally replied to him as the sound of engines got louder. I then looked to my left to see seven Nomads ride into formation behind the van. Then another five or six pull out from an old barn to rally up with us. I was actually shocked at this sight to see how many we actually had. We could start a war and still have bodies afterwards. Then again that was pure speculation back when I was younger and a little naive.

Sam Teller's POV

I was riding with a few other brothers I knew from the Nomad charter for Coffins. One was my good friend Beto, I have been with him for a good while. He's always been a trustworthy person and a hard worker. Hell he's an Enforcer for the Nomad charter despite us not really having a hierarchy. He keeps us in line, I mean we also have a few other Enforcers but he has got to be my favorite. When we heard the pipes calling out to us we looked up to see the La Puerta charter riding down Route 68. "Hey lookie there it's the Nationals." Beto told everyone as the four newest members looked up with awe in their eyes. I already met the National charter, I mean my church is at their club house when I can make it. I met Joe back in February right before I wanted to prospect. We met because I was being bullied by a bunch of twats because my last name is Teller. They called me a 'faggot' because they thought I was an SoA wannabe. God that pissed me off so bad. But here comes this guy charging down the alleyway to help me. He punched one guy before giving the other a wedgie and leaving one for me to beat up. I will never forget that day because I made an an amazing friend. Hell before him I knew his cousin Tyler, but that's a story for another time. I fired up my Harley along with everyone else as we pulled into a two by two formation behind the black van with goodies.

Joe's POV

As we made our way down old 68 I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched the entire time. Something felt off but maybe it was just in my stomach. Then again I could be over thinking alot of things. But still even Zack is looking out for danger which means somethings gonna go down. He feels what I feel right now, hell looking at Tony isn't any different. I looked over at Taylor before averting my gaze over the Zacudo river. 'Getting them guns into the van without being hit feels a little too damn easy.' I thought before my eyes shot wide. "THE VAN GET AWAY FROM THE VAN!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The prospect plus Logan only looked at each other since they were the two inside driving. Everyone else quickly stopped or pulled as far away as possible. I floored myself down a dirt road as Logan pushed a prospect out of the van before throwing himself out. All the bikes luckily dispersed away before a huge explosion occurred. I watched as the bright light turned into a mushroom of death. I tried running out to the van but the bullets in the back began firing. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" was all I could keep saying to the point it sounded inaudible. I jumped into a ditch as Tony's hand grabbed my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "Brother we have to get going, every Blaine County sheriff will be swarming this area." He told me but all I heard was Sheriff because I was so fucking out of it. I cleared my throat and nodded my head. "COFFINS MOUNT UP!!" I screamed to any remaining brothers who made it through the explosion. All I heard were mufflers flooring it past us. "That's it boys...." I mumbled as Zack held up the licence plate to the van in a pair of pliers. "Let's go, I got the main piece that makes sure cops don't know it's us. They'll hopefully blame this one on Isis if we're lucky." He said as bullets wizzed past us while we made it back to our bikes. I nodded my head before pulling off along with everyone who hid with me. We rode off to the Harmony clubhouse, leaving the burning vehicle behind us without glancing back.