The Untold Story (Page 4)

Tony's POV

'Riding beside these men I call Brothers has taught me alot. One of them on how to be something for this club. This patch on my back means more to me than anything but after seeing what happened today. I don't think imma be able to keep going on like this. After this war ends I'm packing up my bags and moving out. I will lay down my patch respectfully and peacefully to the entire club'. My mind spoke out as I floored my bike along side Reaper's & Logan's. We finally arrived to the warehouse we needed to be at. Two-fourteen A, it was the last one in the far back of shipping docks. Luckily it wasn't hit as we saw Danny, Taylor and Toner all outside guarding the place. We rode past the three with big fat grins across our faces. Two of them yelled "Show Offs" as we did our little stunts. After a few minutes of pissing around we finally parked alongside the warehouse doors. I watched as Danny who we nicknamed Willow walked straight towards me. "What's good boss?" He asked me not knowing just went down.

I sighed and shook my head before rubbing my eyes. "Well next time make sure you have your phone. Some things went down with the Russians and we're gonna have to move our Ice Cream somewhere else." I told him the truth flat out as his facial expression soon changed from being cheerful.

He sighed before kicking the sheet metal wall. "Fuck! Yo get the prospects down here now!" He yelled at Taylor and Toner as the two sprung to life when they heard the clash of metal meets boot.

Zack's POV

I looked up to see Fox standing behind Joe, I raised an eyebrow. She looked so deep in thought and it concerned me a bit. I wanted to ask her but this wasn't the right time. I finally cleared my throat averting my gaze over to the Prez. "We should call Harmony in and a few Nomads, brother." I told Joseph as he leaned back before looking at me with his green eyes. Sometimes I wished he'd keep his contacts in because the green doesn't match the dark pink hair. However despite his looks he nodded his head to agree with me. "Yeah we should call them in, the sooner the better. Actually better yet we'll ride out there to Harmony. I wanna see my cousins plus we needa set shit in motion." He spoke out in his deep voice. He was a good bit taller than me, not gonna lie but it pisses me off a bit.

"Alright well first let's get him inside." I said as I grabbed Valik's body under his shoulders. He quickly grabbed at his one ankle, before the other. Fox watched us walk him inside to a few tarps we had laid upon the ground for him to be wrapped in.

Joe's POV

As the wrinkling of the plastic sheets was surrounding each step I had taken we laid down Valik slowly. I looked at his lifeless face wanting, making me want to scream like a kid who had just lost their Mom. I shook the thought out of my head grabbing my phone and calling Tyler, my cousin. As the phone rang and rang it was finally answered by a raggidy voice that sounded like the cunt.

"Hello?" The voice spoke out only making me smile a bit.

"Hey cuz, we're taking a trip up to Harmony on a business meeting. It's happening Today so be ready. Get as many Nomads as you can gathered." I told him as much as I could over the cellphone. After a few coughs and 'Okays' he hung up. I dialed another number, this time it was my cousin's sister, Sammi. Once again the phone just rang. 'God these two are definitely brother and sister.' I thought as I pulled my pack of cigarettes from my pocket.

"Hello you have reached the Bowman residence." A young voice spoke only raising my curiosity before I chuckled softly.

"Little Dally is that you?" I asked. Only response I got was a big yell.

"Uncle Joey!?!". After this horrible morning hearing the boy made my day alot better.

"Yeah kiddo it's me, now put your mother on the phone. I gotta tell her something." I told him, the sound of shoes stomping down the stairs echoed through the speaker.

"Mama! Mama! It's Uncle Joey!" These words shouted through the phone until a polite

"Hello" finally came through from a soft caring voice.

Tony's POV

We loaded the final bit of guns onto the truck. It was a real bitch, not gonna lie. Toner and Taylor looked like they were out of breath. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Zackary to tell him. An instantaneous "Hello" came from my phone as I cleared my throat.

"Hey, all the ice cream is loaded and ready to go. We'll meet you at the Shop." I told him in a small code incase anyone was listening. Hell I knew it wouldn't be the FIB because they're a bunch of jackasses, plus on our payroll.

"Alright brother, change of plans meet us at the Harm facility. Catch you later brother." His voice becoming lower as I nodded my head despite him not being able to see it. "Alright see ya later brother." I said before throwing my hand up making a circle saying mount up. A sigh escaped my lips as I hung up. Great I hated going up to the Harmony charter.