The Untold Story(Page 3)

Joe's POV

As my mind trailed, the tobacco burned through each inhale with a light crinkling sound. It was a calm night and everything was mellowed out. The city lights lit up the entire place. It made the shitty end of this city look amazing. I wasn't really one for living in big places but it wasn't all bad. These were one of the views I enjoyed the most. I then let the smoke roll out of my nose as I looked down to the street. My eyes locking onto a white van drive past my house. The van felt familiar as if I saw it earlier. It was headed down to the beach from what I could tell after the light changed. I stood there trying to work my brain to remember where I saw it. I had my mind on it. It was just about to be but instead I got grabbed around the waist by my love. It startled me however I knew it was her after feeling the warmth. I then turned around to face her as she grabbed my cigarette and tossed it over the balcony. "Come on back inside, Joey." She whispered to me, after she said that one word made me putty in her hands. We vanished inside the apartment once again for a little more fun.

Time Skip

It was a bright and sunny morning for such a tragic day that would shortly unfold. I was rudely awoken by my phone ringing on the nightstand. I leaned up, grabbing my phone and flipping it open.

"...yo" My groggy voice said as I noticed Fox was still asleep. I slowly arose from the bed as Tony finally spoke.

"Brother we need you down here at the Club House."

"What's going on brother?" I slowly rubbed my eyes while standing up to walk into the kitchen.

"Well...it's Valik...he is laying on our door-step with a....bullet..in his....his...head." He said shakily as my eyes widened when he said this. I choked up on my own words as I slowly processed this. I leaned against the counter while running a hand through my hair. I quickly caught myself and cleared my throat.

"I'll be right down brother, be safe." I got my words out as I hung my phone up. I stood in the kitchen as Fox walked out only wearing one of my t-shirts. "What's wrong baby?" She asked. Her voice startling me as I rubbed my chin. "...morning, princess....you may wanna get dressed...we gotta go to the club house....uh...Valik is dead..." I told her as her eyes widened bit by bit. I nodded my head slightly as my head hung down low.

Time Skip

We finally arrived to the Club House to see Zack, Tony, Robin, Reaper, Luke & Logan sitting outside on bikes. I parked my Harley across the street and sighed, pulling the pack of cigarettes from my pocket. Fox pulled her's alongside Zack's as Tony was walking towards me along with Zack. I threw the kickstand down and got off my bike. I held back tears that would be let out soon enough. Me and Tony just looked at each other with eyes that said it all. Only us two could read each other's emotions so easily. Zack looked back to see Robin and Logan talking. Reaper was standing on the rooftop of the club house with Luke. The two were doing shot for shot. I finally struck my cigarette to life and cleared my throat. "Let's get to fucking business." I broke the silence as I walked past them both to the dead body.

Tony's POV

After seeing him strike his smoke I knew things were gonna get real. Everything was gonna change and my heart practically skipped. It just never prepared me for what's next. I walked beside Joe while looking at Zack who was the shortest of all three of us. Then again he was the youngest out of the three here. When we arrived in front of the body I felt my legs become weak real quick. God this killed me seeing a person who was like a secondary father to me and Joe dead. As we examined the body Zack finally spoke.

"It was an execution, he knew it was coming. He did something to the Rumosvik's they didn't like. This thing must've involved us or the body wouldn't be here." The younger blue haired male told us each as Joe only shook his head. I wanted to know what this 'involving us' was because by the looks of it Joe didn't understand a thing.

Joe blew the toxic fumes out with another sigh escaping his lips. "We need to go check our weapon shipment at the warehouse before something bad happens." Joe finally got out as I nodded my head to agree.

I dragged a hand through my dark green locks. "Let's get going, I'll take Reaper and Logan to go check the guns. Sgt you're with Prez and Robin plus Fox. I'll catch you guys later." I told them all with a half-hearted smile as I slipped away. "Yo, Reaper! Logan! Let's roll!" I yelled out as the two sprung to life.

"Ride safe brother!" Joe yelled out as I crawled onto my bike.

"When am I not!" I yelled out.

"Yeah yeah, just...ah fuck it." I heard him mutter out as he placed a hand on Valik's cheek.

I turned the key on my bike before hitting the starter to fire the beast up. I looked over to see Logan and Reaper who were awaiting for me. I pushed on the clutch making small bits of fire escape the pipes as I rode off down the road. Soon vanishing from sight with the boys I chose.

Joe's POV

After watching my best friend ride off I only felt emptier. Seeing a guy who helped us grow into me dead on my doorstep was very hard to imagine. Was this even reality or was this a lie I entangled myself into. Fox looked at me, I could sense she felt mixed emotions. Her dark blue eyes said it all without her speaking a word. I nodded my head before glancing down at Zack. "You know a retaliation is in order?" I stated as he only nodded his head while looking up at me.

"Yeah I know Prez, just give me an order. I'll always see it through." He gave me some reassurance in his words as I placed a hand on his shoulder. I nodded my head at his gesture before opening the garage door to the club house. We had to get the body out of sight.

Fox's POV

I looked up to see Joe and Zack were lifting the bigs doors so they didn't notice Robin vanishing down an alley. I raised my eyebrows at this. I was very curious despite my own good. "You two, I'll be right back okay?" I told them which I guess shocked the two. Then again I was fairly quiet because I wasn't much upon gossip. I then slipped away as they resumed what they were doing. I silently crept down the alley to see Robin who had some strange things to say. It sounded like he said 'Phase completed, keep in touch' but I couldn't make it out. I watched as he pulled out another phone and say 'Checking in'. That one I heard as clear as day. I knew I had to quickly get out so I turned around and began walking back to where Joe and Zack were at. 'I need to tell someone? The SAA? The VP? Or maybe Joey? Wait what if it was just my imagination. But...oh...fuck this is so complicating.' My mind raced back and forth as I finally got back to the front of the club house.