A small discussion

UndertaleSokemo wrote the first and third part to this and o wrote the second, this is the fourth part. you may wanna read all parts or you may not understand this

Jesse/Jessie/PJ/Jester- UndertaleSokemo

Damian- Me

Springtrap- FNAF Scott Cawthon

🔸🔸🔸

"Why do you want to talk to MY son?!" Springtrap asked, clearly irritated with Damian's presence. Damian offered nothing but a raised brow "I am here merely to talk, nothing more Mr. Springtrap." Jesse slowly walked his way up to the two, hiding behind his fathers leg slightly.

"I told you, I want nothing to do with GOLDIE or YOU!!!" Damian was failed to be shaken and remained standing on the spot, "Then I suppose that it is a good thing that I am here to consent with Jesse." Springtrap growled and went to shut the door

"Honey." Jesters stone was a little sterner then usual, Springtrap turned to her, she tapped her foot with a raised brow and gestured to their son. Springtrap looked down at his son who was giving him his best puppy eyes. With a reluctant sigh Springtrap stood aside and allowed Damian inside

But not before he shot him a glare. Damian didn't retaliate and stepped inside the room, "Its so good to see you Damian." Damian smiled, at least someone knew how to be a good host. "Thank you miss Jester." Damian looked around the room "Would you kindly tell me where Jesse is? There is something I must discuss with him."

Jester smiled and looked down at her husbands leg, where Hesse was still hiding. "Chicken!!!" Jester snapped her head to her daughter, she was snickering with laughter till she caught sight of her mothers unimpressed look. "Jessie, go to your room." Jester pointed a hand in the direction of her room as she glumly walked away, PJ following behind her.

Jester turned back to Jesse "Jesse sweetie, did you hear that?" Jesse nervously peeked out from behind his dads leg, his mother and Damian were looking down at him "Damian wants to talk with you." Jesse slowly walked out into view, scratching his arm nervously, not looking Damian in the eye.

Damian held his hands together and looked towards Jester "I would like to consult with Jesse privately please." Jesse was fidgeting on the spot, even though he desperately wanted to run to his room and burry his face into his pillow, he wouldn't budge. Springtrap went to object against his request

"Of course dear!! Take all the time you need!!" Jester quickly hurried her husband out of the room before something bad happened or even worse, someone ended up getting hurt. Jesse could only watch helplessly as they left the room, the door closing with a click.

Damian turned his gaze down to Jesse "Jesse." It took ever ounce of courage Jesse could summon to look him in the the eyes "May we please discuss what happens today?" Damian asked, his voice softer then his face suggested.

Anxiety built within him the longer time passed, he gulped "O-Okay.." Jesse began to lead them over to his bedroom, he allowed Damian to walk in first, he followed shyly after, making sure that he closed the door, the last thing he needed was his sister or PJ to ease drop.

Damian sat himself down on his bed, inspecting his toy rabbit, mister cuddles, before Jesse came over and sat on the opposite side of the bed, trying his best to leave as much space between the two as he could.

"Jesse." Damian started and moved close to Jesse, he leaned forward in hopes of making eye contact with him "Quid you like to explain what happened today?" Jesse didn't answer, and instead pulled on one of his rabbit ears on his dirty golden hat, calming himself slightly.

"Jesse." Damian repeated, Jesse sighed, trying his hardest to keep his nerves under control and to keep himself from bolting from the room. He finally looked up at Damian, who was still waiting patiently, even in a situation like this he still kept his manners and posture.

"W-Well..." Jesse still tugged on his ears, very uncomfortable and nervous. "I-I kinda....for a long time I've, i-ive always...." Damian could tell that he was fighting back tears, but he remained sitting and waiting, wanting to find out the cause of the incident that happened earlier that day and to see if his suspicions were true.

Damian looked down at Jesse, he hated when he saw him so distressed like this, a part of him wanted to hug him, and tell him that there was no need to be so frightened, but the other wanted to wait, to find out why he had acted the way he did, to find out of he really was hinting at him about something.

Damian sighed when Hesse continued to fumble and stutter over his own words "You've always had a crush on me?" Damian looked at Jesse, Jesse's face was red with embarrassment, he had known?!

"Am I correct?" He asked cautiously, not wanting to make him more uncomfortable then he already was. Jesse felt his stomach twist, he felt like throwing up, how long had he been aware of this? Had he always known?! Did the others know?! OH GOD!!!

"Jesse..." Damian placed a hand on his shoulder, Jesse could feel heat rising to his cheeks "I want to tell you now, I am not angry." "You aren't?" Jesse asked a little too quickly, Damian shock his head "In all honesty, I feel guilt for not realising sooner."

He looked down momentarily.

Jesse blinked

'He feels guilty?...Does...Does that mean that he?...'

The familiar feeling of his heart thumping against the casing of his metal suit began to get louder and more rapid, he could feel it in his ears all the way down to his toes.

Maybe there was hope, if he felt guilty then he had to feel the same!! It just had to be, what else could he mean by that after all!!!

Jesse felt a smile on his face "Damian, are you s-" "But..." Damian seemed to look uncomfortable, he sighed before he looked back down at Jesse "Im adored that I already have a certain someone in my sights..."

Jesse felt the smile disappear, he could have sworn that in that spilt second, his heart stopped beating. He could see Damian talking but all his words were blocked by a seemingly never ending ringing in his head. His breathing became unsteady as he just sat there, staring into nothingness.

Damian could sense that he had struck a nerve and he quickly went to fix it, but how, he sat there thinking, what could he do to make him happy? He sat there, humming briefly before he had an idea "How about we do this.."

He placed a hand back on his shoulder, Jesse jolted violently as he was snapped out of his gaze "How about, when you are..." he thought for a moment "17, I take you on a date? Hmm?" Jesse fought back tears, shakily nodding.

Damian smiled, and pulled Jesse into a hug, completely unaware of how hurt Jesse truely was "Thnak you for understanding my dear boy!!" Jesse didn't hug back, he couldn't move, his whole body just seemed to shut down on him, he could only watch as Damian walked away....