The art of flirting

Cinnamon, son to Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie (P

Cinnamon, son to Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie (P.S he is really short!!!)

Son the Marionette and Golden Freddy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinnamon gave a small giggle as he walked his way into the play room. He had tried to spend some time with one of his manny crushes Areo, sadly, his frenimie Ira, had beaten him too it.

He had found the two bonding over a sickly sweet guitar song and pink flower crowns!! He was furious to know that that sneaky puppet dared to bond with his crush!!

But lucky, Cinnamon had a back up plan. He made his way closer to a small stage, maybe just a bit bigger then pirates cove. He peered round the wall and saw the man himself. Damion.

The tall slender man was hanging up his hat on a small peg on the wall, his yellow golden hair looked so soft. He gave a dreamy sigh, oh how he wanted to stroke his paw through that silky hair.

"Hmm?" Cinnamon quickly zipped his head round the back of the wall just before the tall puppet could see him. He stiffened a girly giggle as he pulled his ears over his crimson face.

"He's so dreamy~......" Cinnamon leaned against the wall and hugged himself as he slowly sank to the floor, a goofy smiled across his face.

"Huh?" The light tune of ballet music floated across the air, he pricked his ears , curious.

"Is he?....." he slowly peered his head round the wall, his cheeks exploded with a crimson cherry red when he saw his handsome sly crush, dancing.

His movements were fluid and smooth along with the music, his eyes were closed, but his wonderfully sly toothy grin was still on his face, it made the small schoolboy part of Cinnamons brain swoon.

Cinnamon giggeled and leaned back against the wall, like a love struck school boy. He fanned a paw in his face, trying to tame the uncontrollable blush on his face. "O-Oh my stars!! H-He's such a....Oh~ he's so dreamy!!!"