Nope.

Characters (the drawings belong to me)

This is Freddy junior, the son to Chica and Freddy

This is Ira the youngest daughter to Puppet and Golden Freddy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ira bounced happily by the kitchen side, watching as her mentor sampled her freshly baked pizza that she had baked that morning. Chicas home-made pizza was a tricky one to pull off, but Ira had always had relative success with with the delicate, tricky recipe.

"So, do you LOVE it?" Ira asked looked at at Freddy, her eyes glittering with anticipation.

"Hmm" Freddy paused, blinking

"Nope."

Ira blinked, hurt. "But....But Freddy!!" She fumbled over her words "I've never met anyone who doesn't like Chicas pizz-"

"Dry." Freddy interrupted, giving what looked like a glare at Ira. "Bland. Burned underneath yet undercook in the centre. The texture is to rough, the reason because you sifted the flour poorly and you cooked it at a too high temperature. The cheese isn't fresh and sticky, there is too much tomatoe sauce and their is a lingering taste of dish soap." He looking down at Ira, letting the pizza piece fall to the floor "unexceptable."

The ears on her yellow wolf hat pinned to the back of her head "I-I'm sorry....I tried my be-"

"You failed." Freddy took a step forward, looming over Ira "Eating foot is a conversational, between the food and the consumer. The taste alone in food can tell a whole story, a series of silent sentences." He stomped one of his orange feet against the black and white tiled floor, making Ira flinch "And all I taste in your pizza are insults. I will not be insulted in my kitchen!!"

"I-I...." Ira tripped over her words and buckled down under her mentors glare. Her bottom lip bagel to wobble, and only then did Freddys look soften and he gave out a sigh. "Don't cry." He ordered, petting Ira on the head and making the small puppet perk up slightly. "Making mistakes is necessary for you to learn how to avoid them!!"

He beamed one of his bright smile and scooped the small puppet of her feet in one of his merry hugs "And since you failed so SPECTACULARLY this means that we can learn ways in which to become even BETTER!!!" He gave Ira another bright smile, she returned it with a slight sniffle.

He placed Ira back on the floor "Now, you can either sit here moping over a pathetic excuse for pizza-" he pointed at the discarded slice in the floor "Or you can learn how to be GREAT!!!"

A roaring fire was set alight in her mentors eyes, and Ira felt her determination rise "Yes sir!! I'll do my best sir!!" She held her hand up in a salute.

"Excellent." Freddy said happily and walked his way over to the kitchen side, were the bowl and flour were sitting from earlier that day "First we will learn his to properly sift out flour!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy junior is a nice guy, a chip of the old block. Your usual happy go lucky kinda guy that is always equipped with a smile and a warm hug. However. Baking pizza is a serious thing to him.

When it comes to pizza., Freddy doesn't fuck around. Sometimes Freddy can turn into like an ex military commander and become really really stern. He still loves his little baking pal tho, she just needs to stop sucking at backing first.

Make sure to sift that flour properly, or you'll fuck up your pizza and Freddy junior will be mad.