Bookshop - Chapter 2

March 2013

Harry pov:

It was lunch time now, so Melody and I went across the street to the cafe. Melody was pretty. I mean um hot. She was really hot. She had light brown hair falling down to her shoulders in waves and her skin was freshly tanned. She must have been on holiday recently. She was slim with the slightest curves but I couldn't really tell because of the shirt flowing about. I mean she does look hot but couldn't she have wore something a bit tighter except from practically wearing the same clothes as me. People might think we are some weird couple who like to coordinate our clothes together. I hope not.

Anyway Jai had told me stories about her and for the past two years had been telling us to go out. Sure she is attractive as I've said before but I'm not really in to dating, only fucking and she doesn't look like the type who would do friends with benefits. But I definitely wouldn't mind, she'd be at the top of my list. If she asked i'd be happy too.

I don't really know her as I just met her like 3 hours ago but Jai had told me that one time at work a guy hit on her and she walked away from him so being a guy and all he went over to her and grabbed her ass. Good on you. Anyway the best thing happened after that, she punched him. Not a slap, she punched him. It wasn't even a pussy punch he ended up at hospital with a broken nose. My kind of girl.

I turned round to look at her and all I could do was wonder what she'd look like just wearing that shirt. Mmm. I just met her and I'm fantasising about her. What the fuck is wrong with me. All I could think though was one day we'll end up fucking. I'll make sure of it.

"Have you been to this cafe before?" Melody asked. She was looking right at me. Fuck." Yeah a few times with Jai and Niall, it's really good". She nodded, smiled and took a sip of her hot chocolate. It just looked like any other cafe except the food here was mouthwatering.

"So, have you been on holiday recently?". I had no idea why I was being so nice, I'm never like this. I'll have to get my act together by tomorrow. I seemed to have asked the right question though as she started talking about Spain and her 2 best friends and how she usually looks like Caspar. I just listened and admired her face when she talked. I was kind of glad I didn't have to do any of the talking.

We stay in the cafe for another half an hour talking until we have to get back to work. Melody ordered another 2 cups of hot chocolate while we were there and I ended up getting one too. We didn't leave till only 2 minutes before our lunch break was over considering our work was across the street. Bonus. I was actually really enjoying my first day.

3 hours later

There was only 2 hours left until I could finally go home. Yeah what I said about enjoying today. I was wrong. When we came back from lunch Melody had to go work with Jai about a project or whatever and so I was left with what's her name. Penny. I just met her and
Lily earlier and I hated them instantly. Typical girls. They seem like the type to have friends with benefits or one night stands so I may as well talk to them. Right now penny was literally drooling all over herself. I was serving a customer but I could clearly tell she was staring and the guy trying to buy a book was getting angry. Just to put the guy out of his misery I nudged her and pointed at him and she just about fainted. But then she seemed to notice and apologised. The guy thanked me and left.

"You should pay attention" I said once the line of customers died down. I turned round to face her. I was bored and I knew she'd amuse me.

She scooted her chair over towards me and trailed her hand down my abs. I'm used to this." Well how could I when your sitting right beside me" she said in one of those girly voices. I may as well enjoy this. Her hand skimmed my crotch and I smirked. She looked at me innocently and smirked back. Well this could be fun.

She had blonde hair down to her shoulders, blue eyes and big breasts. She was bending over slightly so her cleavage was showing. A man cannot resist boobs. Proven fact. I leaned forward my lips slightly brushing hers and then I pulled away. She looked slightly disappointed.

"How about after work I go back to yours" she said seductively. Well that was easy.

2 hours later

I told Penny to go wait outside for me so I can talk to Jai. I walked to the back room and knocked on the door. I hear Jai telling me to come in. When I open the door Jai and Melody are still working even though her shift is over and has been for 2 minutes.

"That's me leaving Jai, you still up for drinks tonight?". Jai promised me if I show up at work and see if I like it he would go out for drinks tonight and Jai hasn't come out with us to drink in a month so I agreed.

"Yeah, I promised, how about 9? I still have a few things to go over here and got stuff to do at home, is that okay?". Hallelujah." Yeah sounds good call me and let me know where about later on". He nodded." Bye Melody". She smiled and waved. " Bye, see you tomorrow" she said. I smiled and left the room. Tonight will be a good night. I make my way outside towards Penny and unlock my car. She jumps into the passenger side and I get into the drivers side. we arrive at my place about 5 minutes later.

"Where's your bedroom?" She asks. I push her up against the wall and whisper in her ear." How about we do it right here?". She seems to agree as she latches her mouth on to mine and wraps her legs around me.

4 hours later

I'm on my way to a club to meet Jai. Penny left earlier after our activity. I was standing outside the club after parking my car around the corner. I showed the bodyguard my id and he grabbed my hand and picked up a stamp. After that I pushed my way through the crowd to find the table Jai said he was at. I looked over and seen dark brown hair up in a quiff. Jai. But then I seen.. Melody? Why was she here.

"Hey man" Jai got up from his seat and we hugged. Man hugged. Melody just sat there and smiled sheepishly. I ignored her. Jai said It was just going to be me, him and Niall.

"Why is Melody here and where is Niall?". Jai could tell I was annoyed but he just smiled.

"Niall will be here soon and I asked Melody to come, she wasn't going to but I begged her". Why the fuck would Jai do that. What a prick. He knew I wanted a guys night.

"Great, thanks man" I replied sarcastically. It gets better. His girlfriend Amy walks over and kisses him. Fucking hell. Amy too.

I glare daggers at Jai and walk over to the table Melody is sat at.

This is going to be a long night.

An: My updates won't always be this quick but since I just started this here is the 2nd chapter. Just hang on with this story though I promise it'll get better. Please read, comment and vote because I really want this to be good. Thank you.