She fell to the ground and sobbed.

A certain realization dawning on her.

HE DOESN'T LOVE HER.

HE HATE HER!

And that injected venomous pain in her whole being causing her already broken spirit to tatter some more.She didn't know when there would be last straw when she would break completely.

*

"DI!! DI!! Come fast we are getting late" shouted Arnav from downstairs checking his watch.

"Here I come chote! Stop shouting huh" said anjali with mock anger walking downstairs.

"How am I looking!" asked anjali side posing for him.

Arnav smiled and his heart swelled with pride for having anjali as his sister.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"You are looking like a princess Di!!" he said genuinely.

"Really! Shyamji would like it na?" she asked nervously.

"He will love it" he replied smiling.

She clapped excitedly and hugged him.

"It would be fun na chote to see his face when we will turn up there suddenly"

He smirked and nodded.

"Di lets go now.Our flight is in an hour!" he said and both of them reached the airport and after an hour boarded the flight to reach Lucknow where anjali's husband was staying now a days for his' an important case!

Soon they reached lucknow and headed directly to shyam's flat but it was locked indicating that he wasn't home.

Anjali pouted looking at Arnav.

"Chote why not we visit mandir and than come back.Maybe he will come back by then?" asked anjali and arnav made a face but soon agreed. Afterall he can never say 'NO' to his Di.

Soon they were driving to the nearby mandir not knowing that this visit would turn both of their life's upside down.

Reaching the temple Arnav asked the driver to park the car a little away from the temple as it looked like that there was some pooja held in here and there was a crowd of people outside the temple too.

As they neared the stairs they both halted due to shock.

There just few meters away Shyam Manohar Jha was embracing a girl who was hugging him back smiling at him.

*

AR

"Sheetal be ready you will go with me to RM in afternoon and reschedule my meetings of today!" ASR ordered her. She worked in HR department.

Why ASR wants to take her to his home? But she dare not question him!

"Ok Sir!"

"Arnav. You will call me Arnav when we will be in RM!"

Sheetal nodded reluctantly.

*

Khushi was sitting in the poolside gazing at the water just wondering what she did wrong? She thought hard but nothing clicked her.

"KHUSHIII"She heard Arnav shout coming from the hall.

She stood up surprised as he never came home early.

Then how come today he broke his routine??

She came downstairs limping like always and saw Arnav with some girl standing in the hall.

She swallowed painfully when she saw the girl's hand linked with his arm.

Sheetal saw a girl standing before her looking at them vulnerably as if she is going to break any second.Her face was pale and her lips were bruised.Her eyes worn out and she was looking like a broken glass.

"Arnav who is she?" Sheetal couldn't help but ask stepping away from him completely noticing that her being close to ASR cause pain to the fragile girl before her and she doesn't want to be a cause of pain for anyone.

"I am hi w.." Khushi tried to say after recovering from shock.

"Servant.She is my servant.She works for me in RM"

Khushi looked at him shocked while he looked at her casually as if it was the most natural thing to do..as he meant what he said..that she was nothing but a mere housekeeper of his home.

Tears filled her eyes when she saw him pulling Sheetal close to him encircling her waist.She looked away from them swallowing.

"Khushi where are you looking at? I have guest.Can't you see?! Go and bring coffee for us" he ordered angrily.

Khushi dare not look up at him because if she did she knew she would break there and then.Nodding still looking down she almost ran to the kitchen.

She clutched the kitchen counter tightly and sobbed leaning over it.Covering her mouth with her palm she suppressed her cries.

She wiped her tears when she remembered she had to make coffee for them.Quickly completing her task she placed the cups in the dish and headed out to the living room.

The dish slipped from her hands and she stared stumped.

Her husband was kissing the same girl passionately.The girl's hands were in his hairs while his were on her breasts and he was pressing them over her shirt with his thumbs.

They broke apart due to the clattering sound and they turned around and saw Khushi standing like a statue with tears rolling down her eyes.

Thus this way Arnav Singh Raizada told Khushi Kumari Gupta, Infact made her feel the pain of BETRAYAL.

_____________________________

3 Chapters or maybe more will be updated everyday until it is up to date.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT :)