Chapter 21: The date

Narrator's Pov

To make their relationship appear real, Vladimir decided to take Rosaline on a date. At 14 sharp, she came down the stairs. And what a sight!

Her dress hug to the perfection all her curves. Vladimir noticed that his men were busy staring at her. "Do you work, идиоты!" he barked the order.

(idiots)

George drove them to the port where his yatch was kept. Once arrived he took Rosaline's hand and they made their way to the boat.

Petals of roses, led them to the dinner he had organized for her.

The only source of light was from the candles. Acting like a proper gentleman, he help Rosaline sit before he sat down.

The waiter soon came with a bottle of wine and took their orders. He was constantly glancing at Rosaline which made her uncomfortable. Vladimir who was busy pouring both of them a glass of wine missed that. However when he look at the waiter who was still there he saw him passing down a note to his girlfriend. This made him see red.

He stood up before knocking the waiter out cold with a punch to his face. He then called out for another waiter. While his bouncers threw the annoying jackass overboard.

The dinner went on afterwards without any disturbance.

They even slept on board using the clothes Vladimir had packed for them.

.......................

I know I haven't updated for a long time but it was because i had some wifi problems. I have to tell you that i might not update for a long due to school, tuition and revision as this year is really important for me. If i don't get nice results i may not get a nice job afterwards. I hope you will understand. Thank you all.😊😊.